Spring/Summer '09 Cowashing Challenge

Cw with AO White Camilia. Very nice. I ised Giovanni Driect leave in then Sealed with Jojoba and and let it airdry in 3 dookie braids. I cornrowed my hair up with KBB hair cream after so that I can start wigging it. I'm attempting to wig it till next spring. We'll see how that goes cus I love rocking my hair. I will continue cowashing in these cornrows. I'll redo them in like 2 months.

I cowashed with Aforveda's Holy Basil condish. Not impressed. I will try to use it by the end of this week.

DC'd dry hair (ORS Replenishing Con) overnight, added some coconut oil this morning. Worked out then cowashed out with Suave Humectant.

Wow, I haven't checked in here like in forever. I am still co-washing but I have cut back to once a week. I have finally figured out that my fine strands just do not like a lot of manipulation and that includes co-washing/pooing more than once a week.

Just checking in ladies....I am pre-pooing/deep conditioning now with a mild protein conditioner and will do a cleansing conditioner/acv rinse once in the shower.

Last night, Pre-poo w/ Ojon pre-poo treatment, shampoo'd w/ jason's sea kelp and something else(don't remember), DC'd w/ ORS con.

Is everyone gonna keep co washing since the challenge is over today?? I think Im gonna hang on as long as I can without getting sick, lol
I havent cowashed that much in the last few weeks cause its harder further into my relaxere stretch, but i will start again tonight and co wash 2 to 3 times a week..

Yes I'm going to keep cowashing 3-4 times a week :yep:
I cowashed this morning. Cowashing has been really helpful during my transition to natural hair and I'm sticking to it even when my hair's eventually all natural.

Is everyone gonna keep co washing since the challenge is over today?? I think Im gonna hang on as long as I can without getting sick, lol
I havent cowashed that much in the last few weeks cause its harder further into my relaxere stretch, but i will start again tonight and co wash 2 to 3 times a week..

I've still been cowashing and I'll continue to cowash even after this challenge. It's been great for my hair, so I don't see a reason to change now.

I have not cowashed in a while and I just got wind that the challenge is over! This challenge was great and really helped add moisture to my hair when needed.

Cowashing will remain in my hair regimen (just not as frequent as was in this challenge for me).

I have been co-washing everyday...but now that it is getting cold and my hair is getting a little longer that wet hair will really get on my nerves. I am going to be braiding my hair now to hide it for the winter and see how much it grow. I don't comb it while dry anyway but I still will co-w maybe 1x per week.

i have just decided to not use shampoo anymore. if i need to shampoo it'll be once a month. but for right now yes i will continue to co wash. i will be using trader joes tea tree conditioner to cleanse my hair and scalp.

Are you ladies still co washing for fall and winter, we got to start a new challenge?

I still co was on every wednesday with V05 or Sauve
:lick:

I cowash once a week now, thursdays are my cowash days.. Its cold here now and wet hair will have me with the sniffles like i'm a 3 year old!

Back