Special Bobby Pins??

It~Can~Grow

I read a post a week or so ago (why did I not bookmark that when I had the chance) about bobby pins. Not just any ole pins, but bobby pins that 'we' want for our hair. They were described as smooth, non snagging and great for buns and twists.

Someone tell me you are smarter than I, and you know which article or at least what type of hair pins I'm talking about? I was at the BSS (I continue to find a reason to stop every-other day, now) and I looked and looked but nothing stood out as unique or different...

Help, as I'm stopping AGAIN today.

I was mad my BSS didn't have them - I was seriously looking for them too! I might have to slide on by Sallys...

Thank you, thank you!!!

I kept saying "special bobby pins...the kind that don't snag" and I got nothing. It was as if I was speaking 'greek'.

They just kept nodding and saying, "yes, you want bobby pins - here".

So, at least now I can go in with a picture and spelling and maybe that will help.

Thanks, again, knowledge Queens :yep:

I have been seeing them at Walmart lately..not that brand but the style of hair pin...I want to say Conair was the brand.

I love these things! They are one of the best thing I could have found! They are great for buns, French Rolls, Messy Updos and you only need a few of them and they stay secured.

Back