Sneek Peak of my Progress!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Sneak Peek of my Progress!

Okay I was bored and excited about my hair progress that I just wanted to show it off so this is just a little mini progress shot:

untitled-vi.jpg

The top one is from 8/17/08, and the bottom one is from 11/13/08

I will show more when I make my one year anniversary on here :grin:

Last edited:
It was a very long road, I was over proteining with aphgoee 2 step for about 2 months back in March and wonder why my hair was breaking. Then finally when I had a bad compound henna experience in July I had to do something b4 all my hair would had fell out.

So I started to just do the K.I.S.S. method which is just washing my hair 2 times a week, DC atleast 2 times a week, no heat, no brushing and no to low manipulation on my hair. I started to co-wash atleast 2x a week, and only wear buns with my ends in a baggie! I tell everyone that what saved my hair is 24/7 baggie, and buns. Now I been using MT for the past 5 weeks and have so much NG it's crazy. :grin:

I also switched relaxers. When I first went from natural to relax back in Jan. I was using precise for color-treated hair. That was way too strong for my fine 3c/4a hair. Then I started using Mianzi butter-blend for fine and it just stuck since.

Last edited:
beautiful thicknesss. what are you doing to acheive that?.. oh forget that I just saw what you wrote. Thats real good... I can't wait to see how it looks in one whole year.

Last edited:
Back