SL to APL length possible?

coolsista-paris

Ok i had trouble knowing what my hair length was. tell me i can say SL now?? can i??is this SL this pic was last night with my twist out.

and as i registerded to this forum just 2 weeks ago i missed out on the 2010 APL challenge. so i'm gonna have to motivate myself.

Do you think its possible to get from this length to apl?? there are lots of challenges i would've love to do but i missed out the registration dates.so please advice me a bit :perplexed

thanks

Dominican09

I would say "yes" you are SL!!! CONGRATS!! AND "yes" you can easily go to APL depending on how you retain length!

wannabelong

Yes, that's SL and yes, you can make it to APL. There are several women on this board who made it from SL to APL, I'm one of them. :)

Last edited:

coolsista-paris

oh yesss!it was like forever to get there (well thats how i felt) even though people say it grew fast. not patient enough huh? i better be!

your messages are just exciting me. i have to really learn how to retain length.
For the first time i have been wearing twists since 1 month and a half! wow! doing them every one to 2 weeks. i guess im on the right way to my goal. a

amerAKAn_dream

i see your gonna try to make apl for june 2010. Ok let me try that...maybe after june though LOL. caus i doubt i can get there in just 4 months. let me try for october. crossing fingers!!

Actually, I'm a bit overzealous and made this siggy before I realized how this hair growth thing works so I don't think I'll be making it in June :lachen:

I'm hoping I'm at YOUR length by then LOL!

beans4reezy

Ok i had trouble knowing what my hair length was. tell me i can say SL now?? can i??is this SL this pic was last night with my twist out.

and as i registerded to this forum just 2 weeks ago i missed out on the 2010 APL challenge. so i'm gonna have to motivate myself.

Do you think its possible to get from this length to apl?? there are lots of challenges i would've love to do but i missed out the registration dates.so please advice me a bit :perplexed

thanks

Yes, you can. I was where you were this time last year and I was able to acheive this in 2009. If you are serious about making this goal be sure to protective style, keep your hair moisturized, and minimize direct heat usage. Also be patient, if you are checking your length every minute, it will seem that much longer to get to APL

ms.blue

yes you are SL and you very well can get apl. I'm on my own apl chanllege by braiding my hair until late spring. I believe I will be apl by then(well hopefully) just come up with a plan to get there.

coolsista-paris

Actually, I'm a bit overzealous and made this siggy before I realized how this hair growth thing works so I don't think I'll be making it in June :lachen:

I'm hoping I'm at YOUR length by then LOL!

Hey anything can happen,maybe you will get there.but dont keep checking your length..it will feel like forever!!

coolsista-paris

Yes, you can. I was where you were this time last year and I was able to acheive this in 2009. If you are serious about making this goal be sure to protective style, keep your hair moisturized, and minimize direct heat usage. Also be patient, if you are checking your length every minute, it will seem that much longer to get to APL

Hey good growth you had from sl to more than apl! i want these results!

thanks for the advice

vkb247

That is wonderful growth in just over 2 years! You are doing a great job so just keep on doing what works!

Last edited:

Janet'

I hope so, because that's my short term goal- going from a few inches below shoulder length to full APL...