Silky, Frizzless, Untangled hair use these product

sterry

Hey Ladies,

I have had great success using these products. My hair is so soft that at times it won't hold a curl.

Im talking about hair that is full of body, bounce, softness and frizz free. If you are looking for hair that you can come through with your hands try this:

Regis Hydrating Balm. WONDERFUL!! I have raved about this product and will continue. SUPERB for replenishing dry hair.
Untangles, softens, smoothes, caresses, replenishes, revitalizes. D) all of the above and more!

John Frieda's Glistening Creme. This is excellent for all you 3a-4a that's looking for soft free, silky, frizzless ringlets after conditioning. I wear my hair natural. At times I may blow dry .....and I must say that this conditioner leaves my hair super soft with tremendous bounce and frizz free.

Castor oil. It is a little thick. But if you press your hair it will give you a silky smooth press that lasts for days. A little goes a long way. Their is a brilliance of shine on your hair after using castor oil. It thickens the hair as well.

Africa's Best Ultimate Oil. This has a wonderful smell. It reminds me of a baby. This oil is rich in healthy oils. If you add a smidge of Jojoba oil it is even better.

Avocodo oil. Once again for all you natural girls that want frizz free ringlets. Avocado oil is excellent. It smooths the hair shaft seperating each curl without a oily mess.

Alberto Vo5 Hair Therapy. Found this baby for a $1.49 and it works like $20.00. It's a leave in that adds slip, detangles and makes the comb glide through hair. Great if you apply heat often.

For all you 3a, 3b and 3c here is a trick that tames your curls and allows hair to dry straighter. After using John's Freidas Glistening creme. Blot hair with a satin scarf (no towels) Apply Africas Best Ultimate oil w smidge Jojoba and Alberto VO5. Focus on ends. Pull hair back and secure with scrunge. Apply ouchless rubber bands down the entire length of hair. About a inch apart. My daughter's hair is extremely long. I use about twelve rubberbands down her ponytail. Then I wrap the ponytail up in a silk scarf. In the morning when hair is dry. BEAUTIFULL! Frizz free hair. More like waves as oppose to ringlets. If I continue to do this by the time her next wash comes around hair is eventually straight.

Give it a try.

Re: Silky, Frizzless, Untangled hair use these pro

I have used the Regis Hydrating Balm. I love the ingredient list & I know that it gives my hair good things, but I can't say much for it in the "slip" department.

Thank you Sterry - Great product information that I'll save. And although I'm a 4a/b, I'll see how that ponytail method works on my hair.

You gave some great tips in this post!! Re: the ouchless rubber bands, do you use them while the hair is still wet/damp?

I use the ouchless rubber bands while my daughters hair is still damp. Not dripping. It has hair dried slightly.
give it a try .

Back