SHOUT OUT: LONEI ...

MonaLisa

It's been shout out city lately, so figured I'd join the fray.:look:
I rarely do shout outs, but I felt you warranted one. (I did do a search and I didn't see any prior recent shout out threads)

I don't know how I wasn't checking your fotki and your follicles before...or checking out threads regarding your methods and photos...

but I will be now...and wanted to throw some shine on that beautiful head of hair of yours.:Flahsssss :Flahsssss

...and your fotki is so detailed and informative.
Thank you for sharing and continued happy hair growing to you:)

This is Lonei's fotki:
http://public.fotki.com/lonei3/

her password is in her profile:)

Her siggy pic:

HPIM0506-vi.jpg

Yep, Lonei's hair is the bomb. Ive been stalikng her fotki for quite some time now. Just beautiful, Lonei!! Keep up the good work:)

I love your beautiful hair Lonei and your album! You always do an excellent job with your hair! :yep:

I absolutely love Lonei's updates, tips, progress, etc.! I'm always in her fotki, because her progress looks attainable :). She also has the most beautiful rollersets :D .

Yes, I agree that her hair is Beautiful and her Fotki is very informative and helpful!!!

Much Deserve Shout Out!!!!:yep:

MonaLisa said:
It's been shout out city lately, so figured I'd join the fray.:look:
I rarely do shout outs, but I felt you warranted one. (I did do a search and I didn't see any prior recent shout out threads)

I don't know how I wasn't checking your fotki and your follicles before...or checking out threads regarding your methods and photos...

but I will be now...and wanted to throw some shine on that beautiful head of hair of yours.:Flahsssss :Flahsssss

...and your fotki is so detailed and informative.
Thank you for sharing and continued happy hair growing to you:)

This is Lonei's fotki:
http://public.fotki.com/lonei3/

her password is in her profile:)

Oh my gosh, this was SO unexpected! Thank you all so much! I'm sitting here at my desk blusnig like Im White! This board has really given me practical knowlege about black haircare and how to dispell the myths that we cant grow long hair. I appreciate all that I have been taught and I love to share even more...god bless you all!

OneInAMillion said:
I absolutely love Lonei's updates, tips, progress, etc.! I'm always in her fotki, because her progress looks attainable :). She also has the most beautiful rollersets :D .

This is so funny cos I hate rollersetting and still after 2 years I cant position the sides properly, plus it takes me at least 1 hour and a half! When I hear people setting their hair in 20 mins, I'm like, 'man, whats wrong with me?!' Thanks

Yes Lonei's hair is absolutely beautiful. I love that siggy pic! And Lonei, thanks for all your tips and advice. You have a heart of gold! God bless you girl!!!

Yep, I'll have to cosign here! Lonei your hair is gorgeous! I just recently found your album (you've probably seen my comments) and I love your hair!

I just loooove Lonei's hair!!! :) Its so gorgeous and healthy!!!! She has been one of my inspirations for a LONG time no!!! Keep up the great work, Lonei!!!! :D

Back