Self relaxing question:

babygirl_00

:hiya: ladies,

I’ve been a natural for over a few years now....I've put a lot of thought into it and I'm ready to relax...besides I've already purchased the products on line...:grin: I’m excite. I was able to purchase design essentials regular relaxer, 6 n 1 reconstructive cond, and the Neutralizing cond. shampoo. I’ve been using DE shampoo and cond for years now... I can’t wait for my products to arrive. I’ve had the pleaser to visit many albums that have inspired me. Some that I would like to point out:
Priestess..
Sylver 2
babygurl
I would like to say thank you to all of the other ladies who have put a album folder together:bouncegre:bouncegre. .Londondiva..I’m waiting on you pm...can’t wait to view your album on Self-relaxing in sections: I do still have plenty of question to ask...What products do you use on a daily basic to keep your hair moisturize. How often are you washing your hair after you relax it? When you re-touch your hair, if I’m correct your only putting the relaxer on the new growth, right?? last one....TIA

babygirl_00

Well I like Sunsilk TLC for moisture 24/7 creme for moisture and I wash and DC 2x a week

How funny is this:lachen:...My co-worker gave me a bunch of samples of Sunsilk on friday...I used the TLC cond, shampoo, and moisture today on my what is still my natural hair..:grin: I liked the way it made my hair feel...I didn't blow dry my hair....I used the products then made one plat on my hair and called it a day...but then a gain that is my usual routine...borng for me!!!:wallbash: