Sally's Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Shampoo/Conditioner

A.Marie

Today, I went to Sally's to buy some ION Swimmer's shampoo for my DD and saw Sally's new line of Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. There was only one bottle left of each product. A few months ago, I tried their argan oil and fell in love with it and am wondering who has tried this shampoo and conditioner. The bottles remind me of the Moroccan Oil shampoos/conditioners. So far, there are not any reviews on the Sally's website for these products, however, it is still early.

Let me know what you think.

SBS-631610

Moisturizes and repairs damaged Hair
Provides brilliant shine
Detangles

Proclaim Argan Oil intense Moisturizing Shampoo is uniquely formulated with Argan Oil and natural ingredients that gently yet effectively cleanse, soften and add moisture to dry, damaged hair. Hair is left shiny and healthy looking.

SBS-631611

Helps Moisturize and Repair
Provides brilliant shine
Gently detangles

Proclaim ® Argan Oil Intense Moisturizing Conditioner is uniquely formulated with Argan Oil and natural ingredients that infuse moisture into hair and help repair dry, damaged hair without weighing it down. Hair is left shiny and healthy-looking.

Ingredients
WATER ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,QUATERNIUM-91 ,CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE ,CETEARYL ALCOHOL ,ISODODECANE ,ISOHEXADECANE ,GLYCERIN ,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE ,DIMETHICONE ,FRAGRANCE ,DICETYLDIMONIUM CHLORIDE ,STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE ,PANTHENOL ,POLYQUATERNIUM-59 ,BUTYLENE GLYCOL ,HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN ,QUATERNIUM-80 ,METHOXY PEG/PPG-7/3 AMINOPROPYL DIMETHIC ,ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL ,SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL ,VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL ,SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL ,OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL ,RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL ,CANOLA OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES ,CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OI ,HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) EXTRACT ,VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT ,HYDROLYZED JOJOBA PROTEIN ,HYDROLYZED SWEET ALMOND PROTEIN ,HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN ,DIAZOLIDINYL UREA ,IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE ,BENZOPHENONE-4 ,PROPYLENE GLYCOL ,CITRIC ACID ,YELLOW 6
Be the first to write a reviewhttp://www.sallybeauty.com/argan-oil-conditioner/SBS-631611,default,pd.html

adding this to my wish list!!!!

i'm going to the website to read the reviews since there weren't many left..maybe that is a good sign!!!

So they're knocking of the Morrocan oil line all the way?
That's cool. Many people will buy it.
There are a lot of ingredients before the good stuff though.:perplexed

Morrocan oil's condish doesn't have all good ingredients,but they have a shorter ingredent list,which doesn't dilute the good stuff so much,imo.

that was my main thing..i don't understand why there are so many dang ingredients..but I'll still give it a try.

I saw this when I logged onto Sally's the other day!! Yeah I didnt see any reviews!! I know I will try some as soon as I am finished with my Hair One!

I just saw this today in an email from Sally's. Is the Proclaim oil just like the Morrocanoil serum? I know the ingredients are similar but wonder if they work the same.

I bought it and tried it last week, and I DID NOT like it! My hair did not feel moisturized at all. Actually it was the opposite, it felt kinda stripped. Now IDK if it was just me or what, because I did have a lot going on in my hair since I had just taken down my install and I was shedding like crazy. But maybe I will try it again. But my first impression is, it sucks.

I was gonna buy yesterday. Glad I didn't. The ladies at Sally's didn't know much about it, but they said the Proclaim oil wasn't as good as the other argan oil they sell or like the moroccan oil.

does it smell as good....I have the moraccan oil....it doesn't do much for my hair but it sure does smell good...mmmmmm

I have the MoraccanOil brand poo, condish and oil and they work pretty good but I won't purchase it again as I've find similar, if not better and CHEAPER alternatives. The one 'n only argan oil at Sally's work just as good and smells just as good as the MO brand oil....and much cheaper! I was in Sally's today and the ladies knew very little about the Proclaim line. They didn't even have the items priced. I inquired on the price of the oil and it's about $2 bucks cheaper than the one 'n only brand....think I'll just stick to what I know works. I'm too much of a newbie to be experimenting right now.

Here is my review:
So far I like it! I purchased the conditioner and the hair oil since you get a free bag with the purchase of two products. I went home and shampooed my hair with Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo( I didn't purchase the Proclaim brand because it contains sulfates). I use the conditioner without heat but let it sit on for about 20 minutes while I did other things around the house. Then I rinsed and sprayed on some Aphoghee Green Tea Reconstructor spray, detangled, towel dried with a microfiber towel, then smooth on the Argan Oil Treatment. I dried my hair hanging straight under my hooded dryer for 20 mins. The result is smooth and soft hair. So far I like it but I'm only one week post relaxer, so I'm not sure how this stuff will work once my new growth starts coming in. The conditioner is kind of watery but it melted in my hair. The oil treatment is compared to Sally's One & Only brand Argan oil. I have both oils but I think the One & Only brand is a little thicker. Overall, the oil is still good and I will not be returning it.

It looks cool. But I already have too many shampoos and especially conditioners. There aren't enough good reviews to tempt me...

Second Review! I used it again for the second time and now I say that its a keeper. I had no issues with tangles using the conditioner and the oil treatment gave me silkier hair after sitting under my hooded dryer. I say give it a try, plus if you don't like it Sally's will give a refund. That's the reason why I gave it a shot.

Thanks for sharing Krissy. It sounds promising but I just can seem to find anything that has tempted me away from Hair One. That's stuff is amazing.

I purchased two bottles of the conditioner. I already knew that I was picky about shampoos, so I didn't even bother to buy the shampoo. On Saturday, I washed my hair with Joico MR Shampoo and conditioned with the Proclaim Argan Oil Conditioner. As soon as I put it in, the conditioner begin to melt in my hair. I fell asleep, and the next morning my hair was pretty detangled (4b-8 weeks post) and SUPER moisturized. I did my usual braid-out with AG Fast Food and Moroccanoil (the original version). My hair was soooo soft and pretty upon drying. I consider 16 oz for 6.99 to be a good investment for a nice product. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Bumping

Sally has this whole line on sale for $4.99. Are there any more reviews or should I just try the One and Only Argan oil?

I bought the proclaim Argan Oil about 3 days ago and so far so good. I mix it with water, leave in jane carter solution and the oil smells good and has some nice oils that are in it as well.

I purchased two bottles of the conditioner. I already knew that I was picky about shampoos, so I didn't even bother to buy the shampoo. On Saturday, I washed my hair with Joico MR Shampoo and conditioned with the Proclaim Argan Oil Conditioner. As soon as I put it in, the conditioner begin to melt in my hair. I fell asleep, and the next morning my hair was pretty detangled (4b-8 weeks post) and SUPER moisturized. I did my usual braid-out with AG Fast Food and Moroccanoil (the original version). My hair was soooo soft and pretty upon drying. I consider 16 oz for 6.99 to be a good investment for a nice product. TWO THUMBS UP!!!

Why did they pull the conditioner off the shelves, y'all???:perplexed

Back