Sally's "generic" hair products...

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

Sally\'s \"generic\" hair products...

Have any of you ladies purchased this product line? I saw them the last time I was in the states, but I didn't buy any. I was thinkning about buying their version of Infusium 23 leave in conditioner. Has anyone tried it...or any other product for that matter? How did they measure up? What were the differnces you noticed if any? And finally would you recommend or buy them again?

TIA

Babygurl

Re: Sally\'s \"generic\" hair products...

I use the Sally generic Joico K-Pak and I must say, I love it....it leaves my hair unbelievably soft and strong. I would recommend it and I will buy it again, I cant compare it to the original because Ive never tried it.

karezone

I also use the generic K-pak and I love it. It does not leave my hair soft but it is strong. And in comparison to the original, it is very good.

CocoaButterflyy

I bought the generic tea tree shampoo... it seems work just about the same to me but it doesnt have as much "tingle"

Shayla

i use the generic nexxus therappe shampoo and the generic nexxus humectress conditioner...they work just as good as the real thing!!...and much cheaper at 3.99/bottle!!!