rollerset

twin1

Can someone tell me, does the temperature of the dryer matter when doing a rollerset? Should it not be too hot or not, just warm, what? I've been trying but for some reason, I know I have sort of thin, fine hair, but the rollerset makes it look its worst as far a thinness. Also is there a type of roller that is better for fine hair than the magnetic rollers? Thanks in advance, hair experts!!!!

My hair is fine and thin too and I find that the leave-ins/setting lotion I use make a bigger diference than the rollers or the heat. I don't use a lot of leave-ins or anything too oily. I just use a little humectress.

I use magnetic rollers and dry on medium heat.

I have fine-textured hair as well..... and rollersets are actually the best way to dry my hair, as it gives it the illusion of body/fullness.

I would stay away from too many products in the hair after washing. Perhaps a VERY light leave-in, and that's it. ANything else may weight it down, you know....?

thanks ladies. I'm thinking of trying salerm leave in. I've been wanting to try it for a while

Back