:::Ripple Effect::: The NEW Dream Curls:::

AnjelLuvs

Did anyone know that there is an alternative to Dream Curls. It is Ripple Effect also by John frieda. It is for relaxed hair. I wish I know this before I got dream curls, because mine didnt really give me that S- curl look. It was more like a krinkle / braidout. BUT I also didnt use any serum, so it dried pretty puffy.

Like someone else suggested in the Tracy thread SERUM IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THE STYLE, if you odnt use it it might not come out that great. I have the John Frieda's Relax - Texture correcting serum, hopefully that will do some good.

Re: :::Ripple Effect::: RE: Dream Curls

Many on here have stated that the Ripple curls makes their hair hard and crispy so be careful. I think the serum is crucial to getting that look right.

Keep us posted on the results if you get it.

I used it and hated it. I used the serum too. I don't think my relaxed hair is able to curl anyway.

o ok, well I wont run out to get the relaxed line, but I did send they an email requesting samples, hopefully they will send sumthing.

I just tried dream curl this weekend without the serum an I loved the results. both on my natural hair an my relaxed hair. the curls had great defination, not fussy and my was incredibly soft and silky. I still can't believe how silky my hair felt. I dont think ill be trying the relaxed line though cause dream curl works fine for me.

The Ripple Effect worked but my hair was verrry dry and kinda hard I did not use the serum though.

My hair was very dry/hard when using the Dream Curls without the serum. I had some loreal smooth intense from months ago that I hadn't used, so I applied that before using the Dream Curls and it wasn't dry/hard that time. However, I don't really see a significant difference in my hair to justify putting extra products on my hair, so I won't be using it very often, if at all anymore.

I've used Ripple and it works for me....I've never used Dream curls though so maybe one is better than the other.....but it works for me. I always put a leavin in my hair so it doesn't come out hard for me.

I used both ripple effect and dream curls. I think dream curls left my hair softer and silker, whereas ripple effect left my hair dry and hard.

hmmmm i wonder how my hair will turn out with the dream curls seeing that my hair is intensively curly already.....i may need this as my hair gets longer though. it seems like the longer my hair gets the frizzier it becomes. maybe the dream curls could help

Back