Review: Tropical Decadence Shampoo BAR

healthyhair2

So, I'm always looking for what I consider to be the PERFECT shampoo bar. I fell in LOVE with them when I was still natural and have continued to use them since going back to relaxing my hair. This one has to be the MOST moisturizing one I have ever found, plus it smells like a tropical drink you'd have on a cruise!!! The company is Natures Edge farm and the are based in Connecticut. The owner , John is great to deal with and he ships very fast and fairly cheap too. The bars are a generous 5 ounces and the lather is extremely rich. There are no Sulfates or parabens or beeswax in his soaps. I was amazed at how nice my hair felt even before I used my Shea butter Cream Rinse. My scalp even felt more supple with no white residue or flakes. I have tried shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley and Prairie Land herbs, but this one is now at the top of my list! The website is www.naturesegdefarm.com

To get a SPECIAL PRICE on this bar go here:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29443640

P.S. I don't work for the company, in case you wondered. I just LUV this bar :)

morehairplease

So, I'm always looking for what I consider to be the PERFECT shampoo bar. I fell in LOVE with them when I was still natural and have continued to use them since going back to relaxing my hair. This one has to be the MOST moisturizing one I have ever found, plus it smells like a tropical drink you'd have on a cruise!!! The company is Natures Edge farm and the are based in Connecticut. The owner , John is great to deal with and he ships very fast and fairly cheap too. The bars are a generous 5 ounces and the lather is extremely rich. There are no Sulfates or parabens or beeswax in his soaps. I was amazed at how nice my hair felt even before I used my Shea butter Cream Rinse. My scalp even felt more supple with no white residue or flakes. I have tried shampoo bars from Chagrin Valley and Prairie Land herbs, but this one is now at the top of my list! The website is www.naturesegdefarm.com

To get a SPECIAL PRICE on this bar go here:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=29443640

P.S. I don't work for the company, in case you wondered. I just LUV this bar :)
thanks for sharing! Unfortunately, I can not purchase do to the mango butter(my little tike is allergic). Glad you found something that you love and it works great for you. My current search is for a moisturizing sulfate, free shampoo(or bar) and staple pre-poo.

healthyhair2

thanks for sharing! Unfortunately, I can not purchase do to the mango butter(my little tike is allergic). Glad you found something that you love and it works great for you. My current search is for a moisturizing sulfate, free shampoo(or bar) and staple pre-poo.

He has a Carrot seed Calendula Shampoo bar as well. I will be reviewing that one as soon as I try it. No Mango butter there.

morehairplease

He has a Carrot seed Calendula Shampoo bar as well. I will be reviewing that one as soon as I try it. No Mango butter there.
awesome! Can't wait to hear you review! I just looked and saw that he only takes paypal(I closed my account after it was hacked last year). I wonder if he will take a money order? I hope so b/c if your review is good I would love to purchase a bar.