Results: Using Different Methods

Mahalialee4

Would it be possible to run a thread on forum ladies or guests who would share their growth results from (time frames and lengths) to current using any of the following methods:
Carolyn Gray
cathy Howse
Hairoil.com
Robin Woods
Henna conditioner and Essential Oils
Vitamins and exercise
any other method that worked exceptionally for you.
or and state the comparison in texture, legth and health since starting these methods. I thought it would really be interesting to compare some of the results. Bonjour.

Isis

I started out with Constant Care for Ends from Hairoil.com but I had no regime yet, just used it on my relaxed ends. It worked very well to keep my ends moisturized in spite of not knowing what I was doing with my hair.

Since July, 2003, I started with Carolyn Gray's method then Cathy Howse. I use valuable information (mainly airdrying, no heat & washing every 3 days) from both of their techniques, using Nexxus products mostly rather than theirs. My hair has been healthier, shinier, always moisturized and growing great with minimum shedding. I exercise daily (as I've always done) and take a few key vitamins.

brittanynic16

I use a combo of Cathy Howse's, Carolyn Gray's, Shambooie's and the LHCF method.

When it come to shampooing and moisturizing conditioners, I stick with Shamboosie. He hit it right no the head with the Nexxus. I use Cathy Howse's protein conditioner and creme moisturizer. Carolyn Gray gives the best method of no heat styling and really gives you inspiration to do your own thing. The LHCF is the reason that I am a product junky. I am about to start taking 12mg of biotin like Dontspeakdefeat.

As far as results, when I started using the Nexxus my hair got so soft and light it was wonderful. Cathy's conditioner really strenghtens.Last week I had terrible tangles before and after drying. I use that stuff and I could comb through that stuff before it even dried good. I have very thick hair. But, after air drying it has gotten thicker and blacker I think. Also, the ends of my hair are loving it! No,split ends.
I haven't started with the 12mg of biotin so i am not sure about that yet.

keylargo

[ QUOTE ]
brittanynic16 said:
I use a combo of Cathy Howse's, Carolyn Gray's, Shambooie's and the LHCF method.

When it come to shampooing and moisturizing conditioners, I stick with Shamboosie. He hit it right no the head with the Nexxus. I use Cathy Howse's protein conditioner and creme moisturizer. Carolyn Gray gives the best method of no heat styling and really gives you inspiration to do your own thing. The LHCF is the reason that I am a product junky. I am about to start taking 12mg of biotin like Dontspeakdefeat.

As far as results, when I started using the Nexxus my hair got so soft and light it was wonderful. Cathy's conditioner really strenghtens.Last week I had terrible tangles before and after drying. I use that stuff and I could comb through that stuff before it even dried good. I have very thick hair. But, after air drying it has gotten thicker and blacker I think. Also, the ends of my hair are loving it! No,split ends.
I haven't started with the 12mg of biotin so i am not sure about that yet.

[/ QUOTE ]
brittanynic, what exactly is the LHCF method?