Relaxed ladies with long hair

Hi dear relaxed head checking in. I've been toying with MBL for months now. I just trimmed back to BSL.

You will get there.

I almost at bra strap and I am relaxed. My hair is never been this long in my life from what I can recall.

I am texlaxed... an 1'' past WL...:)

I really need to update my siggy, it's been a year now, but I have been so lazy recently, shame on me :(

Now that's what's up. Do you allow the stylist to trim each visit?

No, i haven't let her trim it since i started my hair journey in June '09 because I want to see my growth pattern. When i get my relaxer next week i'll be 1 year and then i'll know how many inches per year i get.

No, i haven't let her trim it since i started my hair journey in June '09 because I want to see my growth pattern. When i get my relaxer next week i'll be 1 year and then i'll know how many inches per year i get.
You've stretched for one year? Or, are you just saying that you've not let her trim it for an entire year to see how many inches you get per year? Good idea on not trimming for a year though.

Relaxed and near bras strap maybe 1-2 inches from brastrap. I will say im stretching more now relaxing every 4-5 months.

My hair isn't SUPER long like a lot of ladies in this thread but I've come a long way baybay!! From EL to 3" from BSL, relaxed and loving it!

Yes, it's possible with care to have long relaxed hair. This is the longest my hair has ever been and I give credit to God and being on this website since 2002.

Back