Relaxed ladies: When is your next touch up?

I've put myself on a schedule. I get my hair touched-up every six months (every 24 weeks?) so twice a year.
Anky and Cincy, I feel ya' on the too broke for relaxers!

I think it is AMAZING how some of you ladies are able to stretch relaxers for so many weeks. I would like to also know what hair type you have. I wish I could do that.

With my 4a/b hair aroud week 8 forget about it!! My hair starts shedding like there is no tomorrow. Right after I relax, poof, no more shedding. So I am forced to have an eight week schedule.

Right now I am on a baggie challenge and I am doing daily or every other day CWs so maybe that will reduce the amount of shedding near week 8. If not, my next date is scheduled around Mid October.

I did 6 months before but now I am goign to touch up every four months. I just relaxed this month so my next one will be in December

I usually get my relaxer done at 12 weeks but I'm trying to go 14-16 weeks. My next relaxer will be in about 7-8 weeks. I'm currently 7-8 weeks post relaxer.

I have a set schedule about every 11-12 weeks. My last relaxer was July 1st and my next one will be September 21st. I only go to the salon to get relaxers which run 50-60 dollars depending on the style that I get.

I'm currently 10 weeks post. I wanted to get a relaxer Saturday but it didn't fit into my stylist's schedule. I got a dominican blowout instead. I plan to get a relaxer next week some time. In general I try to relax every 9 to 10 weeks.

I just had a touch up this weekend. I waited 8wks. I can't make it further than that right now, the new growth was serious this summer!!

SerenityBreeze said:
I think it is AMAZING how some of you ladies are able to stretch relaxers for so many weeks. I would like to also know what hair type you have. I wish I could do that.

With my 4a/b hair aroud week 8 forget about it!! My hair starts shedding like there is no tomorrow. Right after I relax, poof, no more shedding. So I am forced to have an eight week schedule.

Right now I am on a baggie challenge and I am doing daily or every other day CWs so maybe that will reduce the amount of shedding near week 8. If not, my next date is scheduled around Mid October.

I have that same issue. I did make it to 10 weeks once this year during the winter months. But I only made it to 8wks this time. I had a lot of new growth and the con washes just was not enough. I had some shedding as well so I just gave in.

In two days and counting....this Surge made my hair grow so much. I can barely contain these waves. I cant wait to get MGT!

My last touch up was 7/29/05. I usually touch up around 10-12 weeks. I'm trying to hold out until 10/21/05.

Back