~~~Relaxed Bunning Thread~~~

2vifs07.jpg

my latest bun....loving it.

I've been co-washing and bunning since October and have noticed my hair feeling much thicker and healthier. This is what I use to make my buns.

sponge-bun-clip-maker-former-foam-twist-hair-tools-12ps-a8f7.jpg

Attachments

• image-588579283.jpg
    image-588579283.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 137
  • image-53061119.jpg
    image-53061119.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 137
  • image-1046976313.jpg
    image-1046976313.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
There is an etsy store called Silky Cocoon that makes a satin cover bun maker just in case you are sew challenged like myself

I might just have to go back to my doughnut bun. Y'all got this magical hair in here lol I don't think I can do any of this extravagant stuff.

Feels funny wearing my hair down today. I keep fighting the urge to swirl it around in my daily bun! :look:

Yep, I've been bit by the bunning bug! :lol:

Hey Bun Ladies...

Yup still bunning...And will be until touchup in around maybeeeeee um April/May-ish...Not sure.

Some days I use just my hair alone and when Im feeling snazzy I add my additionals for flavor and height. Well heres todays...I used my 22" Phoney Pony, wrapped and pinned...
Ive been doing this for some time...But I jus recently started styling the actual bun a little differently, more pointy...Jus wanted a different look. (I looked in the mirror and said I look like a friggin...Dare I say it, Unicorn :lol)

This is how I usually do it, more of a traditional rounded bun...

Last edited:
I couldn't take it anymore! My hair flying all over the place! :nono:

I swooped up over half of my hair in a bun and left the rest out. I like it and dh still can see my length....for today anyway. :look:

ForumRunner_20130202_125900.jpg

IMG_20130202_124358-1.jpg

Sent from my Comet using LHCF

^^^ sunnieb...I love the texture of your hair.

Before LHCF, I didn't like it. Coarse and dry as a bone. It's still coarse, but moisturized. Absolutely LOVE that I can throw it in a bun or whatever and never need hairspray or holding gel. My hair just stays! :lol:

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

Before LHCF, I didn't like it. Coarse and dry as a bone. It's still coarse, but moisturized. Absolutely LOVE that I can throw it in a bun or whatever and never need hairspray or holding gel. My hair just stays! :lol:

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

Thats great...

What do you moisturize with, better yet whats the reggie MVS?

Back