~~~Relaxed Bunning Thread~~~

Do you all mostly bun straight back, or do you part (side or middle) most days? I bun a lot, but always have a part and wonder if I'm doing my hair a disservice.

I like how my flower bun turned out today.

Attachments

• image-1012896409.jpg
    image-1012896409.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 72
  • image-875647308.jpg
    image-875647308.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 73
We have some rocking buns up in here. We need to have a bun conference where we pack out a city and create a takeover with our bun-lusciousness.

I really don't like my damp bun, it's too small, but since I moved my wash day to Monday morning I really don't have much choice.

Attachments

• image-2379343942.jpg
    image-2379343942.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 48
I really don't like my damp bun, it's too small, but since I moved my wash day to Monday morning I really don't have much choice.

GettingKinky you can't let it hang for about an hour to airdry with a scarf. Sometimes when I cowash in the morning, I let me hair airdry on the way to work with a scarf/head wrap. Then later in the morning I put it up in a bun leaving the scarf on. I just make sure the head wrap matches what I am wearing. Airdried buns really make juicy buns:yep:.

GettingKinky you can't let it hang for about an hour to airdry with a scarf. Sometimes when I cowash in the morning, I let me hair airdry on the way to work with a scarf/head wrap. Then later in the morning I put it up in a bun leaving the scarf on. I just make sure the head wrap matches what I am wearing. Airdried buns really make juicy buns:yep:.

That's a great idea. Maybe I could let it air dry a bit in a ponytail on my way to work and then put it up.

I don't wanna start a thread on this subject so u thought Id ask Yall. Anyone do faux bangs? I want to wear clip ins bangs and a high bun. So far YouTube hasn't been much help.

I don't wanna start a thread on this subject so u thought Id ask Yall. Anyone do faux bangs? I want to wear clip ins bangs and a high bun. So far YouTube hasn't been much help.

I want to do this as well. There are a couple of youtubers that I watched (names slip my mind right now) that uses them.

Yea I was trying to make one and it came out nothing short of rachet. The blending is my prob.. I'll probably just go buy a peice. Seems like those look the best.

So inspired! I'm definitely subscribing to this thread. My buns are very blah right now so I need ways to make them look better. Also, I'm doing a personal challenge to bun for a year.

Back