Quick Phytorelaxer question.

DigitalRain

I received my relaxer to today. I noticed that there isn't much of the straightening cream in the jar. Its like 1/2 full. Is this normal? I'm so used to getting a full jar of lye relaxer, so I just thought this was odd. I don't see how this small amount is going to cover my entire head. The box was sealed so I dont think anybody tampered with the product. I know there's absolutely no way I could get 2 retouches out of this.

Tracy

It requires an activator, that's why it's half full. It is normal. Lye relaxers come full because you don't have to mix them.

B

ballet_bun

DigitalRain ...

I used this for my last touch-up. You're right, there didn't seem to be as much as most relaxers. I really didn't have enough to cover all of my newgrowth adequately. So I personally don't think it's humanly possible to get 2 touch ups out of that itty-bitty bit of cream ...even after the activator is mixed with it.

sengschick

The Bun Master
[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
It requires an activator, that's why it's half full. It is normal. Lye relaxers come full because you don't have to mix them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yup, she's right
. This sistah is on it! Go HairTwin, go HairTwin
!

Zuppy

I'm sorry.. I just saw this post! YES there is very little... in fact the stylist I used ran out!!! I had a very small piece left.. but she had to use some other relaxer to finish up!! Tomorrow I'll be 11 weeks post and I had no adverse affects from that ... but if you do it yourself or have someone else do it make sure you advise the to be scarce with the application.

BTW... did you find it for under $60.00??

Zuppy

Ebay doesn't have any right now....And it's TIME. Guess I'll have to fork over the $60 bucks. Thanks... BTW...did you put it in yet?

DigitalRain

Not yet, I won't relax until August 14 and even then I dont know if I will use the phyto yet. There's just not much in this jar and I got a lot of underprocessed hair.