Question about Salerm Balsam Protein Conditoner

Amelia456

Hey, I have a quick question.

Is Salerm Balsam Protein Conitioner a hard, medium, or light protein conditioner?

I ask b/c I really like it, however, I am a natural that doesn't really use heat so I have scared myself into putting it in the back of my closet. When I used to use it, my hair was never hard. In fact, it always felt soft and easy to detangle. I would love to use it again, but first I need to know how much of a protein conditioner it is.

AdeyemiTL

Really Amelia? Why are you so scared of protein it is wonderful for your hair. If you have such a fear of it use it as your deep condition and rinse with a moisture conditioner, the best of both worlds:grin:! You know I love you...LOL.

Amelia456

Really Amelia? Why are you so scared of protein it is wonderful for your hair. If you have such a fear of it use it as your deep condition and rinse with a moisture conditioner, the best of both worlds:grin:! You know I love you...LOL.

My hair does not do well with too much protein. I limit my protein applications to once every 1-3 months. I am a moisture girl and my hair loves it.

**WonderWoman**

Hey! I love that conditioner. My hair hates protein too. I would describe this as a light protein. I use it once every couple of weeks. This product saw me through trying days when my hair was damaged.

I give it TWO thumbs up!

Last edited: