Question about lil sis's hair

disgtgyal

Hi everyone,

I've decided to help my little sister on her road to long healthy hair, but becoz we have two different textures i'm a lil confused. Her hair is 3c natural and fine she has very dry scalp and her hair in general is dry. I need recs for shampoo, leave in, daily moisturizer i'm thinking about nourish and shine but if u have a better suggestion i'm open to it, for condish maybe AO honeysuckle rose only coz i've used it in the past and i liked the results. ANY suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

lilsparkle825

just try whatever you use before you buy a whole new set of products. i am 3c/4a and my sis is 4b and we use the same products...CON shampoo, HE conditioners/aussie moist to cowash, aussie moist/GVP conditioning balm to DC, hawaiian silky/coconut oil to moisturize.

disgtgyal

just try whatever you use before you buy a whole new set of products. i am 3c/4a and my sis is 4b and we use the same products...CON shampoo, HE conditioners/aussie moist to cowash, aussie moist/GVP conditioning balm to DC, hawaiian silky/coconut oil to moisturize.

thanks. i didnt wanna use my current regimen becoz i'm relaxed with colour