Protective Stylers!!: 10 Bun Styles in 5.5 Minutes

Thanks for sharing. I think some of those styles can modified for any length. I am going to try the triple cascading bun on my just barely APL hair tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing the link to this video. I like the very first one, the side twist bun.

Sent via Android LHCF App

I'm subbed to her and was super excited to see this vid in my feed! My hair is no where near her length, but there are a few that I am going to try to tweak for my length. Right now I am wearing my version of the first bun she features in that vid.

You're welcome, everyone. She did make it look easy!

I agree Ogoma, they can definitely be modified! I'm going to do that triple bun one, too. And the side bun with the front twisted down.

ChocolatePie777 I wish my hair were that long already, too! But protective styling can help get us there! :yep:

I adore buns, and hers look fairly simple. Many look like they can be modified for different lengths.

Slightly off topic...this is how you do a YT video. No unnecessary talking, clear picture, appropriate music, to-the-point styling.

aishasoleilRight
Pics? :grin:

NIN4eva
Not sure what issues you're having, but be careful pulling the nape too tight when you bun. Can't wait to see your progress :up:

weaveadiva

I was trying to use up some horrible Bioinfusion conditioner that I got on sale, and airdrying in pigtails (because I don't use heat to style and I was feeling sleek hair for a while) and got some nape breakage. I was also trying out an olive/sunflower oil mix that popped up in my local market that my hair apparently did not like at all. - I suspect there was something more in that and they left it off the label. My growth is thin in the back anyway because of faux pony damage in my early 20's, like right in the rear-center of my head.

About 30 minutes ago I cut off about 1" because I was hanging on to some broken raggedy ends for length (the "Ain't Nobody Got Time for That" thread shamed me into coming to terms with that) :lachen: :lachen:

Now I'm DC'ing and will be PS'ing all winter and using my Roux Porosity Control, Apricot KernelOil, Olive Oil, Aubrey GPB and Honeysuckle Rose.

Back