Profectiv Moisturizers...Which Ones Do You Use?

LocksOfLuV

I'm trying to see which profectiv moisturizers would be the best for airdried 4b hair. I used Breakfree and though I love the way it makes my hair feel it builds up badly after day 3.

I am now thinking about Healthy Ends, Mega Growth, Long N Healthy, or the New Mega Growth Lotion. Profectiv has so many products with great ingredients and I don't know which one to choose. In a likely world I would buy all of them but my money is very short.:lol:

Any experiences or suggestions?

I use Break Free and Healthy Ends. I like them both. I used Break Free before and after my touch up and was very satisfied with the results. I also followed the directions for after shampooing and loved the results that gave also. I only use a little because it is thick, but I have no complaints.:)

growingbrown said:
I use Break Free and Healthy Ends. I like them both. I used Break Free before and after my touch up and was very satisfied with the results. I also followed the directions for after shampooing and loved the results that gave also. I only use a little because it is thick, but I have no complaints.:)

Thank you for replying. So far I am leaning towards Healthy Ends:D

I use the Growth N Healing one and I really like it. I have a sample of the Long N Healthy and a small jar of Mega Growth but haven't used them yet.

i air dry and i like to make two large two strand twists and coat with the breakfree. my new thing which works just as well is to coat with the qhemet alma (sp) oil & heavy creme.

I just came back from SuperWalmart a while ago and the selection SUCKS. They only had breakfree which sucks. But I will keep checking out other places.

Back