Products you can feel working!!!!!

mahogani

I like products that i can feel working and doing the job. Paul mitchell has a shampoo and conditioner called Tea Tree it's botanical, mint,tea tree ,rosemary,menthol,echinacea etc; your scalp feels fresh and tingly. also if anyone is interested in a conditioner that you can feel working i also recommmend St. Ives Hair Repair Intensive Conditioner
moisture treatment you feel it working a refreshing cool sensation use it as a deep conditoner /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have to agree with you Vevster. It's one of the reasons I like her conditioner so much. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think a lot of these tingly products are to do with the menthol or peppermint in them. Once such product I used last night is Organic by Africa's Best Hair Fertilizer Therapy. It's a generic version of ORS Temple Balm except I used it on the whole of my scalp.

is it just me or are the organics products just a copy cat of ORS?? which came out first??? /images/graemlins/mad.gif

i hate to see similar stuff made by diff manufactureres

I think (but don't quote me on this) Africa's Best was out first. Some of their products are good Pandora, and a lot cheaper than some of the ORS stuff. I mean I would NEVER touch the Hair Mayo by AB but there are a few products worth trying from their range. I have 3 that I would use over and over again from the AB line as it suits my budget as well.

oh no and i actually bought a jar of the AB hair mayo. i havent tried it yet, though. london diva, did it spoil your hair or something?? just curios...

No it didn't because I've never used it. I'm just very happy with the ORS HAir Mayo and I opened and smelled at the AB one and I didn't like the look or the consistency of the product. You know just a typical feeling you get when you see something, knowing it just won't work for you.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually ORS was out first. I only use ORS, but I can't knock AB because I haven't tried it. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I like the aB fertilizer hair therapy too. It's not bad on your ends either. It's a little greasy at first but once it penetrates it leaves a shine.
/images/graemlins/baby2.gif I love these gremlins /images/graemlins/fan.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I think a lot of these tingly products are to do with the menthol or peppermint in them.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's exactly what it is in the UBH conditioner. It really feels great. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back