Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Refreshing prayer session...God always in our midst. Thank you all for those powerful prayers, elevating others before the Throne. Yes, at Shimmie, TraciChanel, please share Scriptures mentioned...and thank you!

Shimmie I think I gonna have to bring a pen and writing pad into the bathroom (prayer closet) to take down the scriptures ...please post them...thank you Lady...

Refreshing prayer session...God always in our midst. Thank you all for those powerful prayers, elevating others before the Throne. Yes, at Shimmie, TraciChanel, please share Scriptures mentioned...and thank you!

Isaiah 7:7

7 thus says the Lord God: “It shall not stand, Nor shall it come to pass.

“This invasion will never happen; it will never take place;

Mark 4:22

For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.

From TraciChanel...

2 Corinthians 9:10-11

For God is the one who provides seed for the farmer and then bread to eat. In the same way, he will provide and increase your resources and then produce a great harvest of generosity in you.

You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God

Last edited:
Praying for Tierra... :love3:

Covered by the Blood of Jesus... no evil shall befall her, no harm will come near her in Jesus' Name. Heal her O' Father God and she shall be healed. Praising the Name of Jesus. :amen:

... how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

(Acts 10:38)

BIZARRE twist to this story. It's been revealed that this young lady is not in the hospital. :perplexed Thanks for your prayers. I will share details later as they are still coming in. Sorry for wasting your time ladies......

BIZARRE twist to this story. It's been revealed that this young lady is not in the hospital. :perplexed Thanks for your prayers. I will share details later as they are still coming in. Sorry for wasting your time ladies......

Your heart is never a waste of time, flowinlocks... not ever. We are all here for each other and we praise God for you, for sharing your thread and your posts. You are indeed an 'annointed vessel and handmaiden of the Lord, a pure daughter and Woman of God... of whom God your Father is so proud.

Please keep sharing no matter what... :grouphug2:

Your heart is never a waste of time, @flowinlocks... not ever. We are all here for each other and we praise God for you, for sharing your thread and your posts. You are indeed an 'annointed vessel and handmaiden of the Lord, a pure daughter and Woman of God... of whom God your Father is so proud.

Please keep sharing no matter what... :grouphug2:

Thanks Shimme! I'm am just too out done. EVERYONE has been praying for this girl since yesterday when she said she had to go in. I know she has Bipolar disorder but after tonight I'm guessing she has waaay more issues than that.

Ladies, I just want to thank you all for being willing to be used by God surely the presence of the Lord was on that prayer line last night as is always...

I encourage you not to look at their faces and don't get weary in well doing but know that you SHALL reap if you faint not!!!!

Abba, please bless them for their faithfulness.

Thanks Shimme! I'm am just too out done. EVERYONE has been praying for this girl since yesterday when she said she had to go in. I know she has Bipolar disorder but after tonight I'm guessing she has waaay more issues than that.

It's okay... all the more reason for us to pray and to keep her in prayer. When someone has a 'chemical imbalance' i.e. Biopolar or otherwise, they need prayer all the more. The enemy comes in with confusion and they behave by what 'they' see or feel which can often times be 'imagined'.

Your friend is so delicate and she needs our prayers and strength to surround her and to keep her safe. We don't mind supporting you and your friend. We're here together and that's what matters most. :yep:

Please let her know that she has 'friends' here in Jesus Christ who love and support her.

Note: My youngest sister has a disorder and she 'creates' many types of 'scenios' and our family has learned to 'discern' and we depend heavily upon the Lord to direct us as to when she is telling the truth or she's 'creating' an imagined situation. One day I received a call from the Police missing persons' department. My initial reaction was 'holding my breath', waiting to exhale while he was 'confirming' that I was indeed a relative.

As it turned out, my sister 'walked' into the Police Station and announced to them that she was missing and that now 'they' found her.

Girl, Lemme tell you something... I wanted to grap her for putting us through a scare like that. She has done other things as well. I can't tell you how many late night calls I've had and calls at work because she's called 911 to rush her to the ER for a 'created' pain and these calls she was making from her cell phone at the rehab center where she was staying.

Years ago, she got messed up on 'drugs' and life has not been the same since. But we keep her in love and prayer.

So, please don't feel badly about your friend and the communication which may or may not have been true. To your friend, all of what she shared is 'true' to her. Bless her heart.

Last edited:
Ladies, I just want to thank you all for being willing to be used by God surely the presence of the Lord was on that prayer line last night as is always...

I encourage you not to look at their faces and don't get weary in well doing but know that you SHALL reap if you faint not!!!!

Abba, please bless them for their faithfulness.

Healthy Hair... thank you so much for your love, your prayers and your support and for allowing God to use you as such a powerful Woman of God.

I respect you highly and you are one of the precious few that I'll listen to and behave myself.... :lol: Seriously, you have an annointing which makes one , be still and know God as God.

Love and blessings to you... :love2:

thank you..
don't make me cry lady, to God be the glory ...

Healthy Hair... thank you so much for your love, your prayers and your support and for allowing God to use you as such a powerful Woman of God.

I respect you highly and you are one of the precious few that I'll listen to and behave myself.... :lol: Seriously, you have an annointing which makes one , be still and know God as God.

Love and blessings to you... :love2:

I want to thank you ladies for that beautiful prayer last night, covering this Generation.
As I shared with someone earlier..."X" is a filler and this morning, I declared Generation X, Generation Blessed. These teen agers, young men and women in college and just starting out need our prayers all the time, especially the ones who seek to please God and are up against pressure from all sides. Like David, they may feel ill-equipped.... helmet feeling too big, tipped to side, sword not quite right in their hands... as others laugh at them on the sidelines. God has already equipped them for battle, with the right armor and the right size! If they but look up, they'll see that unseen army that is standing around them.. on all sides, Hallelujah! I agree in prayer that God removes the scales from their eyes to see that, and keep them encouraged. That God sends ministering angels their way to keep them, because not everyone is going to receive from everyone. And some people went, when they didn't get sent. They must be God-sent for the message to penetrate the heart.

Elnahna.... your nephew is protected by the Blood of Jesus. Keep believing that God has already made a way for this young man. He was lifted up in prayer. When I read stories like his, I know too well the enemy is trying desperately to thwart a blessing! We must not be weary but keep fighting for them... on our knees.

It's okay... all the more reason for us to pray and to keep her in prayer. When someone has a 'chemical imbalance' i.e. Biopolar or otherwise, they need prayer all the more. The enemy comes in with confusion and they behave by what 'they' see or feel which can often times be 'imagined'.

Your friend is so delicate and she needs our prayers and strength to surround her and to keep her safe. We don't mind supporting you and your friend. We're here together and that's what matters most. :yep:

Please let her know that she has 'friends' here in Jesus Christ who love and support her.

Note: My youngest sister has a disorder and she 'creates' many types of 'scenios' and our family has learned to 'discern' and we depend heavily upon the Lord to direct us as to when she is telling the truth or she's 'creating' an imagined situation. One day I received a call from the Police missing persons' department. My initial reaction was 'holding my breath', waiting to exhale while he was 'confirming' that I was indeed a relative.

As it turned out, my sister 'walked' into the Police Station and announced to them that she was missing and that now 'they' found her.

Girl, Lemme tell you something... I wanted to grap her for putting us through a scare like that. She has done other things as well. I can't tell you how many late night calls I've had and calls at work because she's called 911 to rush her to the ER for a 'created' pain and these calls she was making from her cell phone at the rehab center where she was staying.

Years ago, she got messed up on 'drugs' and life has not been the same since. But we keep her in love and prayer.

So, please don't feel badly about your friend and the communication which may or may not have been true. To your friend, all of what she shared is 'true' to her. Bless her heart.

Wow! I can't even imagine.:nono: I will continue to pray for her. I posted an update in the thread I started about God using you...thanks again Shimmie.

Hi Ladies, a few months ago we prayed for a young lady that had suffered a stroke. She weights on my heart. How is she? I'm still praying for her.

Elnahna said:
Hi Ladies, a few months ago we prayed for a young lady that had suffered a stroke. She weights on my heart. How is she? I'm still praying for her.

Elnahna, thanks for asking! She is still recovering. She suffers from seizures and is a bit forgetful as a result of the stroke. However, she is going to the gym regularly and she is also able to bike ride for short periods. She's in good spirits, although she is not 100% yet and hasn't returned to work. Please do keep her in your prayers - I know she is still scared because the doctors haven't found out the reason for the stroke, and they don't seem any closer to the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

TraciChanel , I'm glad she is recovering well. :Rose: I hope she is not doing this alone. I guess because of pride, I've been doing this by myself. I got tired of talking to doctors that had no answers. My family and friends, of course, don't understand what I'm going through, so I isolated myself. That was not a good move. I joined the National Stroke Association. I have been able to read and talk to other people that have been through the same things.. and they are surviving. Last week I identified a support group in my area and I'm looking forward to the meeting. This may help her too.

TraciChanel , I'm glad she is recovering well. :Rose: I hope she is not doing this alone. I guess because of pride, I've been doing this by myself. I got tired of talking to doctors that had no answers. My family and friends, of course, don't understand what I'm going through, so I isolated myself. That was not a good move. I joined the National Stroke Association. I have been able to read and talk to other people that have been through the same things.. and they are surviving. Last week I identified a support group in my area and I'm looking forward to the meeting. This may help her too.

@Elnhna... you are so strong and such an inspiration full of love. You remembered this woman that you do not know... yet you remembered and you cared. :love2:

-Please pray for the family that lost 3 kids in a house fire this morning.

- A friend's aunt is in critcal condition after having seizures. She is 38 years old and normally healthy.

A friend just let me know that she and her husband have decided to divorce. Please pray for them. Pray for forgiveness and healing. I'm just sad about this and I want to see God's best for them.

A friend just let me know that she and her husband have decided to divorce. Please pray for them. Pray for forgiveness and healing. I'm just sad about this and I want to see God's best for them.

It's done in Jesus' Name... :amen:

Jason... Jesus is calling your Name... in love :love2:

meaning and name origin

Jason \j(a)-son\ as a boy's name is pronounced JAY-sun.

It is of Greek and Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Jason is "healer; the Lord is salvation". Variant of Joshua. Biblical: an early Christian associate of Paul ...

http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Jason

Hi Ladies,

I've been away this week (traveling for work). I just wanted to give an update. I GOT MY APARTMENT!! Mind you, I had a BK and other stuff on there and I really shouldn't be approve for my apartment. The apartment complex actually said we wouldn't approve anyone with a BK as new as yours. But you can fill out an application (for free) to see what happens.....well GOD happened. I was approve and I am moving weekend. I was trying to find the testimony thread....but couldn't.

Anyway, I want to thank you ladies for praying for me. These last few years have been "stormy" and I'm glad the storm is so over!!

Ok, I have to get to packing, because I move tomorrow.

But thank you ladies for standing in agreement. Like the Word says (don't throw stones if I misquote) When two or three are gathered in my name, I am in the midst of thee.

Gotta go.

:amen: and :amen: I'm SO happy for you, MarriageMaterial!! Thank you for updating. This is great. God is good and He is faithful :yep:

MarriageMaterial said:
Hi Ladies,

I've been away this week (traveling for work). I just wanted to give an update. I GOT MY APARTMENT!! Mind you, I had a BK and other stuff on there and I really shouldn't be approve for my apartment. The apartment complex actually said we wouldn't approve anyone with a BK as new as yours. But you can fill out an application (for free) to see what happens.....well GOD happened. I was approve and I am moving weekend. I was trying to find the testimony thread....but couldn't.

Anyway, I want to thank you ladies for praying for me. These last few years have been "stormy" and I'm glad the storm is so over!!

But thank you ladies for standing in agreement. Like the Word says (don't throw stones if I misquote) When two or three are gathered in my name, I am in the midst of thee.

Gotta go.

Hi Ladies,

Gotta go.

Praise God, Little M&M... God is so faithful and so are you. You never stopped asking, praying and believing. The 'waters' splashed a little, the boat rocked with the waves, but you never fell out of the ship with Jesus.

I'm so happy for you.

OOooooooo I see new curtains and rugs and stuff... :giggle:

I love new beginnings... :love4:

For Tonight's Prayer Session ... :kiss:

"....thou shalt weep no more: he will be very gracious unto thee at the voice of thy cry; when he shall hear it, he will answer thee."

Isaiah 30:17

Last edited:
Praise Report !!!!!

The IRS called me today to offer me the position.

PRAISE REPORT!!!

Thank you ladies for prayer line on last night it was a blessing as always! Thank you all for praying for me regarding the typing assessment I took today at the IRS. I passed the assessment praise God! The requirements were to complete 5000 keystrokes/hour with 90% accuracy. I completed 7058 keystokes/hour with 99.7% accuracy! There is one more step in the process pray all goes well and that my paperwork is processed quickly.

(Edit) P.S.

This is a seasonal job with the IRS. I have an Awesome full-time job but I'm saving for a down payment on my 1st home!!!

mst1908 said:
Praise Report !!!!!

The IRS called me today to offer me the position.

Congratulations!!! Praise God :amen: I know there will be more praise reports to come!

Hi Ladies/Prayer Warriors,
Please pray in agreement with me for favor, blessings and peace for CrlSweetie912. I look forward to speaking with you all on the prayer line tonight.

ETA: Please also pray in agreement with me for msdr whose heart is feeling heavy, that she will have peace and many blessings.

Last edited:
Been watching the news today...this is so senseless..sigh...I'd like to request prayer for the families of the three boys killed at Chardon high school in Ohio. Imagine that, eating lunch with friends one minute, gunned down the next. The devil sure is staying busy trying to make us believe lies... but we know he has been defeated, no matter how hard he tries.

Also remember the young boy who stole that gun... a victim of bullying becomes a bully himself. Pray for his family that God also sends comfort to them in a situation they have no control over, as he is processed through the courts and gawked at by the media's heavy lights and cameras for all the world to see. Suffering in silence is like a time bomb ticking. I pray for deliverance for all affected. Amein~

Great prayer time, ladies. I just love to listen and hear the woman of God encourage and lift each other up.

Blessings to each and every one of you!

:love2:

Back