Post Inspirational Comparison Shots Here!

serenity326

I love seeing everyone's growth - whether it be natural, relaxed, texlaxed or anything in between! We all are here to inspire and be inspired - add your starting point pics, and show us how far you have come!

I recently celebrated 2 years with no relaxer so I will add my pics below:

9 months after my last relaxer (and right after my BC):

IMG_0566-vi.jpg

2 years after my last relaxer:

Upload004small-vi.jpg

And here are some straight pics (first is about 1 year after last relaxer; next is 2 years after (give or take)):

StraightHairMonth13-vi.jpg

Upload61108029-vi.jpg

Happy Hair Growing!

my, oh my, what great curls u have. :yep:

I love seeing everyone's growth - whether it be natural, relaxed, texlaxed or anything in between! We all are here to inspire and be inspired - add your starting point pics, and show us how far you have come!

IMG_0566-vi.jpg

Upload004small-vi.jpg

And here are some straight pics (first is about 1 year after last relaxer; next is 2 years after (give or take)):

Upload61108029-vi.jpg

Happy Hair Growing!

OK, here are mine. Not much progress but there has been some

This is 2/15/08 when I started the forum. You can clearly see the W in the back.

Starting Hair shots 2-15-08 006 for comparison shot.jpg

Here is a photo taken on 5/26/08

05-26-08 for comparison shot.jpg

Wow - I always have a hard time putting these pictures in..............
I would like to - maybe someone can help me with loading pics....:ohwell:

Wow - I always have a hard time putting these pictures in..............
I would like to - maybe someone can help me with loading pics....:ohwell:

OK, I just learned how to do this myself as well so I hope my explanation helps.

I open the photo with paint to resize because the board will only allows you to upload up to 19 K (I think that is what it is) each. I then save the photo under another name. In your post windo go to the paper clip at the top tool bar (where you are posting your message). It will open another window where you can browse for the photo, select it then hit upload. I then go back to the paper clip and select that photo. When you want to upload more than one, you go to the paper clip again and select manage photo and then go through the above steps again.

FYI - On your original post you won't see the photo, you'll see words in parenthesis but once you submit it the photo will show up.

HTH

Great progress ladies!! I just recently had a de-gress so, I won't be able to put pics up. Serenity, your curls are lovely!!! I'm so jealous :yep:

OK, I just learned how to do this myself as well so I hope my explanation helps.

I open the photo with paint to resize because the board will only allows you to upload up to 19 K (I think that is what it is) each. I then save the photo under another name. In your post windo go to the paper clip at the top tool bar (where you are posting your message). It will open another window where you can browse for the photo, select it then hit upload. I then go back to the paper clip and select that photo. When you want to upload more than one, you go to the paper clip again and select manage photo and then go through the above steps again.

FYI - On your original post you won't see the photo, you'll see words in parenthesis but once you submit it the photo will show up.

HTH

thanks hunny!!!!!!

We will see how this looks.....

my, oh my, what great curls u have. :yep:

You have some beautiful hair OP.
Imma have to put together some comparison shots.
Cool thread!:grin:

OP: Girl, your hair is just gorgeous :)

Serenity- Your hair is GORGEOUS :drool:

Thanks Ladies! Everyone here has beautiful hair, and the more tips we share the better off we will all be!

Everyone stay the course! Keep the pictures coming!

:needpics:

OP your curls are sick. Very defined, girl your hair is on point natural. Y would you have ever relaxed such beauty?

IMG_0566-vi.jpg

Upload004small-vi.jpg

Upload61108029-vi.jpg

Happy Hair Growing!

Isn't your hair GAWGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brought tears to my eyes!

IMG_0566-vi.jpg

Upload004small-vi.jpg

Upload61108029-vi.jpg

Happy Hair Growing!

Your hair is gorgeous!

OP your curls are sick. Very defined, girl your hair is on point natural. Y would you have ever relaxed such beauty?

Guess I didn't know any better! I hadn't seen my natural hair since I wasin grade school! :lachen:

Isn't your hair GAWGOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brought tears to my eyes!
Gracias, Dymmeonds!

Your hair is gorgeous!
Thank you, Junonia!

OP are you really a 4a? What did you use to define your curls like that...i'm a 4a transitioner:)
Hmmmm, I think its more about technique than products (though I am sure its a controversial statement)... When I was shortest, I would condition wash my hair every morning (the beauty of living in california - I could actually leave with wet hair), and would only rinse like 1/2 the conditioner out, squeeze a little, and then bend over and shake, shake, shake! I would then let my hair airdry. I always added gel to the places that needed it (like my edges, which look SUPER dry otherwise), and that was that..

Nowadays, I have to use a microfiber towel and squeeze (never shake, tangles your hair and breaks it). I usually will also apply something light to my hair like elucence, and gel to the edges.

Hope that helps! :grin:

gorgeous hair! :)

my comps are in my siggy
You were certainly one of my inspirations! The waves on your fotki had me just :lick::lick::lick:... Its a shame, how much I would stalk, i mean, visit your fotki, lol... Thanks for the comment!

OP, you have some beautifullllll hair!!! :pant: Makes me want to transition!!!
Let me know when you do! You KNOW I support that decision! :grin:

IMG_0566-vi.jpg

Upload004small-vi.jpg

Upload61108029-vi.jpg

Happy Hair Growing!
Love the pics, beautiful hair:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Back