Post A Picture of how you eventually want your hair to look.

tumblr_midl6lHSSX1rab8pro1_500.jpg

Wish my blowouts looked like this!

Attachments

• natural rapunzel.jpg
    natural rapunzel.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
I'm a chronic poster in this thread:spinning: I know this.
I also say every time that "this picture" will be my last post. I know this too.

But I'm baaackk!! I couldn't resist :drunk:

This picture sums up everything that I want to do with my hair for length and color and thickness and shine and overall awesome-ness heck even complexion (the tan is boss) :lol:

I present....

dania-ramirez-maxim-hot-100-party-4.jpg

(sorry if the large picture annoys you! I have no idea how to scale it down lol)

Happy Sunday ladies!

Attachments

• Hair Color_brown.jpg
    Hair Color_brown.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
This is my goal. Possibly the white streak too is my hair keeps graying at the rate it is for my age... *cries on the inside*

tumblr_m9elvcQEL51qc1mz2o1_1280.jpg

This is my goal. Possibly the white streak too is my hair keeps graying at the rate it is for my age... *cries on the inside*

Carolie I was just telling my family that this look was my final goal - only thing is I want to start out with a pink stripe & randomly change the color. I've been secretly in love with Kelis' colorful hair from back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I was looking for a pic of someone who had hair similar to what i feel like my hair will look like as it gets longer, my hair is just at APL but I can tell the curls are starting to stretch from the length of my hair, so maybe once it's that long the curls will have stretched some more. Either way her hair is gorgeous

Attachments

• hairgoal.jpg
    hairgoal.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 384
Say this at the metro one day and saved it on my phone--come on Roxy baby!

Attachments

• IMAG0073.jpg
    IMAG0073.jpg
    283.2 KB · Views: 371
I would love for it to look like this. One of my friends cousins. WOWSA

Attachments

• dream hair.jpg
    dream hair.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 454
20841910150125301678344.jpg

I want this hair. I know its not her's but you've got to fuel the fantasy damnit!!!!!

Last edited:

I love this! Gonna try it if I can figure out what I'm looking at. (viewing from my cell)

Back