Please pray for my Mother

Zeal

Hello Ladies:

It's me again. 2007 has been quite a year for me.

I tried to post twice yesterday from my Mother's house and was not able.

I never speak things. I always say, The Doctor said".

The power of life and death is in the tongue.

Last Thursday "the Doctor said" that my motehr had a stroke. I was talking to her Friday and she was not making sense. She was not herself so I left work early and told my sister to rush her to the Hospital.

I stayed with my mother Fri - Sunday nights in the hospital. My mother came home Tuesday. She is now diagnosed with Apashia. My mother is able to walk and talk. She is in the same Physical condition. Praise God.

It is a little difficult for her to communicate. She knows what she wants to say but it comes out different. When you ask her one thing? She hears something else and she gets annoyed, because of what she thinks she heard.

My Mother's main complaint is that she can not remember the 23 Psalm or 91 Psalm or the Lord's Prayer. She still calls on the Lord. Is readihng her Bible. Read it everyday in the hospital.

However, she does have a little trouble understanding and communicating which is difficult for me to handle. Although I know that God will make her whole again. She is going to have to have therapy. The Nurse named "JACOB", said that she will recover 100%. The Doctor's say 75 - 100% recovery. I am believing for 100% healing and wholeness.

My mother willnow need someone with her 24 hours until she is evaluated. My sister and I have taken off from work.

I ususally am very careful who I talk to about sicknesses the Doctor has diagnosed. As some have wavering faith. I need warriors who stand in Faith beside me. I walk by faith.

Is there anything too hard for God?

Please pray a prayer of healing and wholeness. That we will have favor. That Mom will get the best theraphy there is. That we can help others. That the family will be a good support system.

Be Blessed

Zeal

I've just said prayer for your mother that she may be healed, that you and your sister will have all the strength and support you need as you support your Mom. Be encouraged!

Zeal, with all of my heart, I'm praying for your precious mom. Not only is she healed by she also 'hid' from the scourge of the tongue' (Job 5).

NO weapon formed against her shall prosper and every tongue that arises up against her shall be proven in the wrong.

Iniquity must and will stop her mouth, against the spirit of life which shall prevail; in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen...

God bless you and please keep in touch. You know how to reach me. :love3:

I said a prayer for you and your mom. God is such an awesome God. He will comfort you and your family in this time of turmoil. He is such a force and when you seek Him, your spirit will be healed. I pray for you to enjoy his glory.

UPDATE

Hello Sisters.

Mom is coming along. She is much better than what she was, but not at 100% I know these things takes time. As stated she was diagnosed with Aphasia. Of course I am not claiming it.

She can not answer basic question like. What do you use to eat? She hears something else, and associates it with food, and talks around the question but doesnot answer it. She was frustrated today when I was going over things with her. But then she calmed down. As I said she is much better than when I originally posted.

This web site describes it the best.

http://aphasia.net/info/aphasia/what_aphasia_is.htm

This whole experience has taught me to have patience with others. Such as those with language barries or just people who are not clear on what I am saying. Praise God for real.

I know that God is working.

Thanks for your prayers and don't stop.

Praise God and thank you for the update on your mom, Zeal. :yay: I'm thanking God for her complete recovery and the joy and peace of God for each of you in your family.

Please give her something that need no words...a great big hug from all of us who love you and her.

:bighug: :love2:

Take care and please keep us all posted. :grouphug:

Your words in your post says alot about your faith and I stand with you believing for wholeness, because there is nothing too hard for my God to do.

Stay Encouraged.

Hopefully, this will provide encouragement to you. In 2002, my mother had a stroke it damage 70% of her brain cells "I saw the MRI" the dr.s' all said she would not recover and if she did she would be brain dead. Today it's been 5 years since the stroke my mother has regain totally memory she can talk and her comprehension is 100%. Prior to the stroke my mother was an ordained minister so you know she valued her prayer time with the Lord before she got her speech back my mother was in the hospital speaking in tongues and praying. God is an amazing God and I believe God will heal your mother completely and make her better than before.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Also, it's good that you and your sister support her because support is key.

I will pray for your mother, and for you for divine healing that comes from the heart of God who loves us through Christ Jesus.

Back