PIBBS DEAL...FINAL WEEK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone return their cracked visors, and received there new one yet? They've received the one I shipped back so hopefully soon I'll get the new one!

^^I got mine today and they received the cracked one tuesdayIt was so fragile like and didn't want to lift up.I had spray that bad boy with some non stick cooking spray.:rolleyes:

By the way,I still used that sucker with no visor.I threw a towel on top and kept it moving.. f(or my treatments):yawn:

^^Oh okay cool, so I'll just be waiting for mines since they received it like yesterday.
lol u funny...trying to make what you wrote invisibile huh lol I wont tell. opps.

Last edited:
Is this deal still going on with the same prices available? I'm only asking because the first post said prices are good until 1/31/2008? Just wondering because I'm thinking about purchasing one.

Is this deal still going on with the same prices available? I'm only asking because the first post said prices are good until 1/31/2008? Just wondering because I'm thinking about purchasing one.

I also was wondering if the deal was still going on??

Just wondering...will we be ok with the warranty requirements? The card says mail in 10 days, except we haven't received the receipt(s).

???:perplexed

is the deal still on or is it at a normal rate now?bump

Ok. Go back to page 108 and scroll down to vslady and you will see links for both 512&514. Take note of the coupon codes! I do believe this is only for credit card orders you can find out. Don't forget that coupon code.

Sorry Ladies, this deal is done (except for international orders, I know, I know -- long time) but we're also dealing with some behind the scenes drama/problems. I don't believe the codes work any longer.

vslady, thanks for the update, I guess i'll have to do a search to try and find one for a reasonable price.

I already was able to purchase a pibbs kwik dri 514 throught this deal. A friend of mine wanted to also purchase a pibbs dryer but this deal was already over.

I tried to find another pibbs deal online for her that was reasonable and stumbled across this deal on a "pre-owned" pibbs kwik dri 514 model for $175 and the seller is located in Buffalo, New York (in case any New York ladies are interested)

I'm not sure if the seller is willing to ship outside of the state but there is a contact number provided on craigslist if anyone is interested to see if they will ship the item or will negotiate the price. My friend would have purchased it for herself but she is short on fund$ at the moment and I thought that I'd pass this information along to someone else that may be still looking for a pibbs brand dryer and wasn't able to get in on the deal.

HTH

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/bfs/631774702.html

Tenjoy I've left a couple of messages in your box about the missing stand to my drier. Can you please check your inbox and let me know what's going on with my stand please? Thanks.

Sorry Ladies, this deal is done (except for international orders, I know, I know -- long time) but we're also dealing with some behind the scenes drama/problems. I don't believe the codes work any longer.
Thanks Vslady. Its good to know that international orders are yet to come. I have the funds, just waiting to order.

For anyone who has had problems opening the visor:

All you have to do is spray a generous amount of WD-40 on the hinge. I did this from the inside and outside of the dryer and now the visor is much easier to open. No need to take the thing apart.

CURRENT LIST:

SOSOCHIC
BRONXSHORTY04
ELLEDOLL
VSLADY :)lol:)
BEAUTIFULISAUNDERSTATEMENT (long asrse name)
KANDEGRL
SHOLEA
JOHNICAGARRETT-----BACKWARDS VISOR
COOLATA -----Missing pole out of box
Lusicious*Locked*Doc* -----stand issue (LLD let me know if it came)
Lavendar ---------replacement

OK ARE HAVE YOU GUYS RECEIVED YOUR ITEMS?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back