PHYTO USER www.amirahg.com 30% off sale

CIVIL2435

End Of Year Surprise Sale Event - 30% Off Amirah G. would like to Thank You for your continued Beauty Patronage and has decided to reward our customers with an incredible sales event!!! This event is unadvertised and only available to AmirahG.com customers! This is the biggest sale event of the year! 30% Off All Product Lines at AmirahG.com!!! Simply use Coupon Code: amirahg2007 Begins: Sunday, December 24th 2006 at 4:00 PM EST Ends: Wednesday, January 3rd 2007 at 9:00 PM EST This coupon can be applied to all items available at http://www.amirahg.com Please Note The Following Terms & Conditions: Be sure to enter the correct Coupon Code before your final checkout. If you don't see the reward taken off your order on the final screen then you have not entered the coupon code correctly. The coupon code must be entered correctly before your final checkout as adjustments can not be made to orders once your order has been received. These coupons cannot be combined with any other promotion, coupon, or gift certificates, and can not be applied to any special price items at AmirahG.com. Amirah G., Inc. reserves the right to refuse application of these coupons as they are offered as an incentive for our best customers. | aminogenesis | blinc | cellex-c anti-aging | clarisonic | clean perfume | ddf skincare | dermablend | dessert beauty | hylexin | hamadi | kinerase | monyette paris | nuxe | nyakio bath & body | phyto hair care | phytospecific | scarguard | skinceuticals | strivectin-sd | terax hair care | yonka | zeno acne clearing | zents |

alonshaw

Thanks Civil, just ordered two boxes of phyto index II. I think I underpurchased though do you think we can order twice using the same code? Thanks again Civil, you saved me 36 dollars.:grin:

alonshaw

Thanks Civil, just ordered two boxes of phyto index II. I think I underpurchased though do you think we can order twice using the same code? Thanks again Civil, you saved me 36 dollars.:grin:

HighlyFavored1

yay, thank you! i just ordered 2 boxes of phyto index II as well. i saved $36 dollars and shipping was free. and i requested some phytospecific samples...maybe i'll get some :eek:

LadyJ76

Guurrrlll you just hooked a sistah up! Thank you. I was just about to order my Phyto Index II from my usual site. Good thing I checked in here first. I ordered two and got the free shipping as well. ;)

southernbg

Thank you, Thank you! I will be ordering my first Phyth Index 1 kit because of you. Happy New Year to you. You just saved me 18.00! I am so happy!

genesis

Thanks, that's a really great deal- too bad I had already placed my order for phyto index 2 last week. :ohwell: Hold up, maybe I cancel that order as it has not shipped as of yet..........

MonaLisa

Precious_1 said:
Has anybody gotten their order? Mine has still not come yet!:mad: I hate i ordered from them now.

*hair hug to Precious_1*

Hopefully it will come soon. I understand one wanting to get their Phyto fix.

I didn't order again, decided to stick with ordering from Polly & Co.

LadyJ76

Precious_1 said:
Has anybody gotten their order? Mine has still not come yet!:mad: I hate i ordered from them now.

I got an email that said that they were on backorder (2 Phyto II relaxer kits,) and they were supposed to ship out to me on the 10th, but I still haven't recieved them. I had to order another box from another supplier to get it in time for scheduled touch-up.

Precious_1

MonaLisa said:
*hair hug to Precious_1*

Hopefully it will come soon. I understand one wanting to get their Phyto fix.

I didn't order again, decided to stick with ordering from Polly & Co.

Thanks Mona Lisa, I am so frustrated, I am ready to do my touch up, and I am having to wait now:( I will never order from them again, also, i know you love phyto, this will be my first time using it. Yes, i am a virgin to the Phyto:lol: Lady J, I started to do what you did and order from somewhere else, I am so tempted now to go and by me a ORS olive oil relaxer bc i am tired of waiting. What do you think ladies should i wait, or do what i gotta do?

MonaLisa

Precious_1 said:
Thanks Mona Lisa, I am so frustrated, I am ready to do my touch up, and I am having to wait now:( I will never order from them again, also, i know you love phyto, this will be my first time using it. Yes, i am a virgin to the Phyto:lol: Lady J, I started to do what you did and order from somewhere else, I am so tempted now to go and by me a ORS olive oil relaxer bc i am tired of waiting. What do you think ladies should i wait, or do what i gotta do?

Aww man, this was gonna be your first hit too?! That's messed up. :mad:

Guessing it's a matter of the state of your hair at the moment, can it wait - do you really want to wait?

I've heard that the ORS olive oil relaxer is a very good one if you feel that you can't wait for your touch up.

The health and state of your hair always comes first.

Keep us posted. *hair hug*

sassygurl

I haven't gotten my order either:mad: I got an email saying it would be shipped on the 10th but I haven't heard anything else.

MonaLisa

sassygurl said:
I haven't gotten my order either:mad: I got an email saying it would be shipped on the 10th but I haven't heard anything else.

Off topic: Sassygirl....I'ma about to touch your hair without permission. :lol:
*Pretty!*

Lavendar

Hi Ladies,

It normally doesn't take this long. I had a great experience ordering from amirahg. The reason they are probably backordered is because they ran two back-to-back sales. There was a special promotion immediately before this one...that's when I ordered my phyto and had no problems at all. I received my shipment within a week. Also, this email supposedly only went out to current customers. Since it was posted on the board everyone had access to the promotion....they probably weren't prepared for that. I think you got caught between the two promotions and holiday traffic..... it was probably just a matter of circumstance. Sorry about that!:(

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
the code is not working for me-- I typed in amirahg2007 and even cut and paste and it still isnt working!

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
disregard that last post-- I just saw that it expired january 3rd-- dang I was going to buy the whole intense nutrition line too!