Paltas Hair Treatment (pht) Challenge

nrock

@cynd, @nrock, sorry to hear that - @HeavenlySkies order was cancelled also. Did pak give a reason why the order was cancelled?

Why are they still taking online orders - if they are cancelling orders?
Has anyone ordered from Amazon?
I'm not sure why it keeps cancelling, but I had already ordered a bottle from Amazon and I am currently using that one. I will try again and just use my credit card. I think it has something to do with Paypal.:perplexed

smores

kandigyrl I hope I don't regret ordering from Pak. I'm usually a diehard Amazon shopper but the shipping rates and delivery estimates made me try something else.

*Frisky* Thanks for reminding me! I did have those options, but I forgot about them! I chose to have my order canceled if the requested product wasn't in stock. I haven't heard from them, but my CC has been charged, so I expect my order to arrive shortly. *fingers crossed*

yodie

So I ordered paltas from pak's cosmetics just before Thanksgiving and thought about it today. Just checked their site and it shows my order was cancelled. WTH? I used paypal. Not sure what's going on here. Anyone else order from them and have a similar issue?

Same thing happened to me.

Kerryann

It' happened to me before also so I ordered through PayPal and it went through ....shoot them a message and they will answer the next day

PureSilver

I ordered from Pak on Friday, Nov 29. I got a message that my order was shipped on that Sunday (Mon AM, UK time). As of Wednesday, I hadn't received it, but will check my mail tomorrow.

Either way, I don't like this. Pak shouldn't be taking anyone's money if they don't have the product on hand and ready to ship without providing proper notice. I don't have a problem putting on my distributor hat and talking to the manufacturer about this. Stay tuned...

I doubt you will receive your order tomorrow but if you do thats great!

How about this? I got one from Sally's after reading about in JGA.

smores I like this application bottle too and hope to buy one before the year ends.

ilong I didn't see any reason for the cancellation. I need to check to make sure my paypal account wasn't charged. I'm not sure if I'll give them another try or just bite the bullet and pay the extra shipping through Amazon. At least I feel I can trust them.

cynd Have you check ebay, it is sold there as well. you just have to comb the site for the best prices

PureSilver

I had to call them earlier today and they told me i would receive my order by next week. My order was shipped from Nov 26 and i was told it takes 7-10 business days.

*Frisky*

I had to call them earlier today and they told me i would receive my order by next week. My order was shipped from Nov 26 and i was told it takes 7-10 business days.

Wow maybe my order was rare because I got mine 6 days after I ordered and that was on the 24th. They shipped it the very next day.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
*Lurking*
I ordered from Paks right before Thanksgiving too and received my order yesterday.

I just placed another order last night (before I saw all these Cancellations). On or near the check out box it asks you to check one of the following something like (paraphrase):

Do you authorize Paks to cancel your order if it's not in-stock
Do you authorize Paks to send you a suitable replacement

And one other one. Did any of you see that area? There is an area in the Check out that asks these questions.

I did not see that the 1st time I ordered, but last night, I checked to Cancel my Order and Refund it if it is OOS.

PureSilver

*Lurking*
I ordered from Paks right before Thanksgiving too and received my order yesterday.

I just placed another order last night (before I saw all these Cancellations). On or near the check out box it asks you to check one of the following something like (paraphrase):

Do you authorize Paks to cancel your order if it's not in-stock
Do you authorize Paks to send you a suitable replacement

And one other one. Did any of you see that area? There is an area in the Check out that asks these questions.

I did not see that the 1st time I ordered, but last night, I checked to Cancel my Order and Refund it if it is OOS.

Wow maybe my order was rare because I got mine 6 days after I ordered and that was on the 24th. They shipped it the very next day.

*Frisky* IDareT'sHair where are you both located. I ship to Miami

ilong

God's Own
Where is everybody?

PureSilver, yodie, smores, 2nrock - did you get your Paltas PHT?

I have been applying the PHT at night. Based on some users post (on the other thread) I was expecting it to be very runny and seep through my bonnet and stain (clothing, bed linen, etc.) - but I am not having a problem. I am only applying/massaging it on my "bad areas" and I'm not having a problem with "overrun" or staining. It is very thick - so I imagine I would need to apply quite a bit for the product to run,

nrock

Where is everybody?

@PureSilver, @yodie, @smores, 2nrock - did you get your Paltas PHT?

I have been applying the PHT at night. Based on some users post (on the other thread) I was expecting it to be very runny and seep through my bonnet and stain (clothing, bed linen, etc.) - but I am not having a problem. I am only applying/massaging it on my "bad areas" and I'm not having a problem with "overrun" or staining. It is very thick - so I imagine I would need to apply quite a bit for the product to run,
Hi ladies, I've beem applying the treatment all over each night before i go to sleep. I also used it to lurk in the inversion thread. It doesn't smell bad to me, so I leave it in until I co-wash.

CocoGlow

Ladies y'all know I have questions right? :giggle:

Does this smell like Vicks Vapor Rub ... or Peppermint or something else you can think of?

Also is it a strong smell that dissipates, a strong smell that remains strong, or a weak smell?

Do you feel any tingles on your scalp?

For those that have both the Paltas Treatment and the Paltas Tonic for Plaits & Weaves, are the ingredients/scents similar or unique?

Thanks in Advance!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NappyRina

It smells like Ben Gay or some sort of Sports Injury Crème. The smell doesn't linger.

It is not super/overly oily either (like I was expecting). It is no more oilier than JBCO, EVOO or any other Oil. IMO.

I've only tried the Treatment.

Small Bottle though 5oz. So, I would definitely buy more than x1.

Especially because of the wait/ship time involved.

I thought I may have 'felt' crawlies? Not overly sure about that or tingles.

*back to lurking*

smores

Hey Ladies! My order arrived yesterday. I'll update this post when I'm home this evening with the ingredients for the braid and weave treatment.

Saga

The Generous Queen
So far only been using it once a week, the day after or the same day as wash day. I only just recently bought an applicator bottle so now I'll use it 2-3 times a week.

Saga

The Generous Queen
@NappyRina

It smells like Ben Gay or some sort of Sports Injury Crème. The smell doesn't linger.

It is not super/overly oily either (like I was expecting). It is no more oilier than JBCO, EVOO or any other Oil. IMO.

I've only tried the Treatment.

Small Bottle though 5oz. So, I would definitely buy more than x1.

Especially because of the wait/ship time involved.

I thought I may have 'felt' crawlies? Not overly sure about that or tingles.

*back to lurking*

I agree I made sure to purchase two because when I run out of the other I don't want to be waiting 2 weeks for now plus I felt like it made the shipping prices worth it. I don't rly buyany hair products online so only buying 1 bottle seemed pointless.

To me it smells like pepto bismol. The smell is NOT very strong, and it is not oily the way ppl describe it it feels just like castor oil. I think ppl must've been over greasing their scalp because I never put that much oil in my scalp unless its right before a wash.

It does not get on my clothes or my bed. This week I'm putting it on my scalp everyday for the inversion challenge, then I'll go to every two to three days for the rest of the month.