One Year Later! Check Out My Pics!

Congrats on your incredible weight loss and your new baby growing and your long hair way to go!!-- Looking good that will be me soon.:drunk:

:congrats: on your hair growth, weight loss and your pregnancy!!!
4.gif
:congrats:

Thanks y'all!:grin: I can't wait to see what my hair does this next year:grin:

My regimen is really simple:

CO wash after heavy workouts (I was working out 6 days a week, so I'd co wash probably 3 of those days)
Shampoo with COM Green Bottle 1 -2 times a week
Deep Condition with the dollar and change ORS Pack with every wash for 20 minutes under hooded dryer(though sometime I'd skip it and just moisturize after shampooing:blush:)
Clarify with Panteen every two weeks or whenever my hair felt icky. I really like this shampoo.
Moisturize daily with infusium 23 and BB Oil Moisturizer daily.
I wear a "sloppy bun" as Cantbecopied has named it:grin: 90% of the time.
I don't use heat
I air dry my hair
I relax using the ORS lye perm
I stretch relaxers up to 9 weeks (I can't stand it any further lol)
I recently had a lot of breakage and realized it was due to lack of protein. I will be doing my Aphoghee treatment more often, say every 4 weeks
I hardly ever comb my hair, I use a natural brush to smooth down my edges into my bun. I comb maybe once a week.
Also at night I put my hair in a single dookie braid and tuck it under like a bun and sleep on a satin pillow case. Hubby wasn't having the bonnet so I had to compromise:lachen:

My plan to retain more length and gain thickness this year is to get a trim when I hit bra strap length, stay up on my protein treatments, and keep up with my DCing. I'm also going to invest in a bone comb.

I noticed a bit of thinning a couple of months ago when I had the bad breakage spell which was due to lack of protein. Since adding back in the Aphoghee treatments it's thickening up again. I already notice an improvement.

Welp (yes, it's a word:grin:), that's my regimen!

Back