*** One Progress !!!***

Traycee

Well Ladies...Rewind one year ago ...To my shameful thin a couple of inches or so past shoulder length hair...God is so good and I am so thankful I met all of you...So Check out my video on my blog to see my 1 year progress video...

www.k-i-s-s.info

Last edited:
Traycee! all I can say is WOW!!! all of your hard work over the past year has truly paid off, you are surely an inspiration.

Traycee I remember you as a newbie, your hair was the same lenght as mine back then, and look where you are now your such an inspiration, May I ask what relaxer you use? do you self relax?

I love your videos, I might join your challenge too :D

I want you to reach your goal :yep:

Traycee I remember you as a newbie, your hair was the same lenght as mine back then, and look where you are now your such an inspiration, May I ask what relaxer you use? do you self relax?

I love your videos, I might join your challenge too :D

I want you to reach your goal :yep:

Hey Saida...

Hahaha..It was in the video....I use Just 4 Me No Lye Relaxer...And yes I self relax...I relax every 8-10 weeks...Yes Saida you were there from the beginning....:yep:

Yeah I heard the part about the relaxer, just wasnt sure you mentioned it :giggle:

Thank you Traycee, I would like to see a video of you relaxing :yep:

Im about to suscribe to your videos. :)

Another no-lye head coming in to say congrats on your progress lol.Lookin good girl. Good luck with your goal you most likely will make it there before you think.

Great progress! You have one of the best hair blogs I have seen...lots of pics and info. Thanks for sharing!

Hey Tracy congrats on your fab growth, Thanks so much for sharing your ideas that aloe vera juice mixture really rocks. I love it I refuse to buy anything else to moisturize my hair but I am thinking about purchasing Shea Butter I have some but you know I Just go it off the streets. Is there someplace particular we should order it or place to purchase it? I haven't been able to look at all your sites. I won't be able to until many hours from now.

I love your blog - I loved the video! Good job! I am definitely trying to K.I.S.S. so I hope to make the same great progress. Thanks!

There's hope for me, lol.

I can't wait to see what this mop looks like in a year from now. Oh, and I'm willing to put money on you making WL by year's end.

Back