~~OMG! They worked on MY Natural 4B HAIR!!~~

Oh another question,, can you fully pick apart the curls and just wear them that way if you wish,, maybe iron it gently?? or does that call for disaster lol?

I believe that you can, just like any other rollerset.

My ends were dried up from the gel, so it's a mini-disaster for me, but nothing I can't fix by switching out products.

CURLFORMERS!

:yay:

Before:

P3211857.jpg

P3211868.jpg

BAM! Scuse the acne..

P3221886.jpg

Also scuse my little doodad in the front...I ran out of Curlformers

I used 6 packs

P3221893.jpg

P3221900.jpg

Wow!!!! Look awesome. I love...love it ...love it!!! So pretty....when you separated the curl how did it look also. I wish you posted one more pic. LOL!! Can't get enough of Curlfomer results.

Bumping for JoyousNerd

-----------------------------------

I still use the CF with great results. You have to make sure your hair is totally dry. I actually bought an additional stick, so I use two sticks, and it makes the process go a little bit faster. HTH

I think she said she put in chi silk infusion and fantasia IC gel w/sparklites.

Gorgeous!! Everytime I get money for these they are sold out.

Seriously curlformers are the truth! I can't rollerset but I can use these! :look:

(If they're not at your local sally's can you buy them online?)

You have very pretty hair naturally, and those curlformers made it look awesome! I've always been a fan of those kind of curls. Growing up I used to call them "candy curls". Why, I don't know :grin:. Did you purchase them online or in a store?

Man, 10.99/pk!!! But those curls are just too pretty to sleep on. I'ma have to work something out.

***Damned! Where's a sugar daddy when you need him?***:wallbash:

Back