Oh my god, this poor baby girl.

This has been posted before. I THINK (might be wrong) this video came out last year. Many people flagged it.. somehow some people got a hold of this woman's Facebook account, alerted the authorities, and the child was taken away.

OMG i couldn't even finish watching the video it was so disgusting. This lady is cursing at this poor girl that she's roughing up because of her beautiful hair. People like that just should have kids. Birth control.

I couldn't watch the whole video, I stopped watching when the mom got down on the floor with her and had a smirk/smile on her face as the baby was screaming. :( I'm glad that baby was taken away. The way she was combing her hair was as bad as if she had been beating the baby with it.

I remember seeing this video as well, but seeing it again made me cringe all over again. :nono: I don't understand how a mother can hear her child scream like that and yell and cuss at her in response. It wasn't just how she combed her hair; it was the glee that she took in her daughter's pain and her lack of compassion that makes me feel like it was abuse. :nono:

What's worse is that they entitled the video as such thinking that it would generate laughs. Fortunately for her daughter's sake, it didn't.

Wow, I remember when I was a major LHCF lurker last year, I have definitely seen and heard all about this, and how LHCF played a part in getting the family reported to the authorities. Very sad :(. I'm quite surprised that video is still up there though, I thought it had been deleted? Still, I wonder how they're doing now?

Back