OFFICIAL APL CHALLENGE

bablou00

I am offically going to join this challenge. I would love to have APL by my birthday which is April. However I am not for sure if that will be possible. My last relaxer was November 3rd so I will try not to relax until April and do that by a lot of braiding, buns and maybe a good wig if I can find one. Good luck ladies on this challenge cant wait to see everyones progess.

nicki6

I'll join in if its OK. My goal is to reach APL by June 07:D Can someon bump the updarte thread so that we can add pics?

MzOptimistic

Welcome ladies to the challenge....I will add the names in a little bit...trying to finish up on a research paper for school...:)

PinkPeony

ella said:
I´m in,I´am hoping for APL between April and June 2007.
I'am still in,just got about 3.5 inches in total away which sets me back for at least a half year.So I hope I can make it anywhere between Oct. the 18th and the end of the year.

MzOptimistic

I am learning the new site and went through some of the threads I started and came across this thread "THE APL THREAD". I'm very curious to know out of all the challengers that joined. Who made APL? What length are you now? How hard was it for you? Come on ladies, I wanna know.......

Thanks in advance!

EMJazzy

Happily retired
I'm thinking I should reach APL by my one year LHCF anniversary date (Feb 2007) Count me in! :cool:

OMGoodness I joined this challenge 2 years ago today. Apparently I didn't make it by Feb 2007, I will find out at the end of this month whether I finally made it or not and report back here WITH PICS!!

Don't mind that pic in my siggy trust me when I tell ya SHRINKAGE IS A MUTHA. :wallbash:

Last edited: