October 22, 23rd and 24th --- What R Your Hair Plans??

JJamiah

TGIF LHCF,

I hope you all have had a blessed week. :) This week unfortunately I can't even do what I want to my hair so, I will most likely break my hair down on Tuesday which will be four weeks exact.

Wash with Ion clarifying Shampoo
Then with Hair One Olive Oil,
Steam with Motions CPR for 30 minutes
Use Nexxus Emergencee
and rock a bun.

SO LHCF What R Your Hair plans this weekend?

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Tonight...nothing
tomorrow...maybe dc with Motions CPR
Sunday...nothing

tapioca_pudding

Tonite, set dry hair on flexi's for a curly do tomorrow. Sat nite, dc on dry hair, rollerset and silk wrap for a smooth look Sun.

Fab_Nikki

I love this weekly thread :D Thanks.

I want to FINALLy try my Darcy Botanicals stuff. However, I am not sure the best way to use the Transitioning Creme. Any suggestions ladies?

Sunday - Prepoo, wash, steam :lick:, leave-in, and decide on final style. I want to try a rod set again.

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
On Sat, plan to dc on dry hair with Silk Elements MegaCholesterol mixed with oils and honey, then cowash with Suave Humectant, apply leave ins then airdry

Tif392002

Im washing with Mills Creek Biotin Shampoo...
Condtion with Mills creek biotin condish mix aphogee 2 step.

Thn deep condition with Cream Nature Argon Oil deep condish.

leave in aphogee provitamin and tiny bit of giovanni direct.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Tonight - put in my pre poo oils that I've been forgetting as of late (may baggy overnight).
Tomorrow - Wash and hopefully my shea butter will arrive today so I can use it in my DC tomorrow.
- T-shirt dry until damp then wrap overnight.
Plus, put my leave in oils right after my leave in condish. My hair feels a little different after the last wash and I think it's because I waited until my hair was partially dry before adding the oils (And that I missed the pre poo).

chebaby

well i dont think my donna marie will be here this weekend like i wanted so i will go to the salon i found that sells curl junkie so i hope i will be using those to do my hair on sunday.

my hair is in twists so today nothing.
tomorrow, nothing
sunday, defrost henna, add amla and hibiscus to it. henna most of my hair leaving the front out to do an amla on that section. leave it on 2-4 hours, rinse, co wash with vo5, deep treat with kbb mask, twist my hair for the week. again im not sure what i will use to twist since i wont have my donna marie. i hope to use curl junkie.

Chameleonchick

My only free day this weekend is Sunday. So I will finally take my cornrows down, wash, dc and rebraid for my wigs to keep looking flat.

Mrs. Verde

The same thing that I do everyweekend Pinky (try and take over the world).

Seriously, DC and steam. Also do a search and destroy.

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
I love this weekly thread :D Thanks.

I want to FINALLy try my Darcy Botanicals stuff. However, I am not sure the best way to use the Transitioning Creme. Any suggestions ladies?

I'm using the transitioning creme for the 1st time this weekend too. I plan to apply it to freshly co-washed hair and do a ponytail rollerset.

AHeadOfCoils

Since last night, I've been pre-pooing with olive oil.
Later, I will wash and deep condition with this CON packet that I picked up.
I have a twa so styling is very limited. I'm thinking about buying a new wig. :/

OrangeMoon

Well when I leave work my first stop will be the BSS. I need some Cream of Nature CON Green(if they even sell it anymore) or some detangling shampoo) and Jojoba oil.

Unbraid this french braid.
Wash in sections/braids
DC
Apply my leave in's which will probably be Kimyoutube leave in recipe(why I want to Jojoba oil) and let it air dry in a ponytail over night. Then I'll either wear my hair in a ponytail this weekend of rock my wig.

I'm leaving my hair alone. :)

~*~ShopAholic~*~

Well I clarified last night with Nexxus Aloe Rid, DC with a molasses treatment, airdried and will rock a ponytail til Sunday.
Sunday i'll be doing a Henna Gloss treatment and DC with Nexxus Humectress. Roller Silk wrap after applying leave ins. I may also trim.

NikkiQ

Tonight- moisturize
Saturday- moisturize
Sunday- clarify and DC. didn't get to clarify last week and it's been a hot minute since I've done it. I think it's time :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I did my Hair Wednesday.

So this weekend, I will just Moisturize & Baggy.

Currently Baggying w/BeeMine Deja's (2 ounce sample). Will use this up and then use MHC's Burdock Root Hair Lotion.

30something

Co wash with vo5 strawberry and cream use HE LTR leave in and chi keratin mist. Where it straight with the help of a scarf a brush and two ponytail holders!.. well actually not wear it straight.. I'll probably put it in some sorta bun/ protective style/

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm 14 weeks post, going for 23 weeks, and starting now, I'm going to:

1. Separate, detangle, and braid hair into four sections.
2. Steam in Aphogee 2 Minute for 15 minutes, and let cool.
3. Shampoo hair with Organix Hydrating Tea Tree Mint.
4. Steam in Nexxus Humectress and Wheat Germ Oil for thirty minutes, and let sit overnight.
5. In the morning, use Porosity Control for 1 minute.
6. Detangle with Mane n Tail Detangler, and apply Pureology Leave-In, Chi Silk Infusion and a touch of Castor Oil.
7. Rollerset.
8. Lightly flat iron roots on 280 degrees F.

Last edited:

CB1731

Today I straightened my hair. I have about 16 weeks of new growth but it was a breeze with barely any breakage! I will be wearing a bun and leaving it alone.

JJamiah

I could NOT wait until Tuesday plus I found time in my hectic Schedule to do my hair :lachen:

I washed 3 times with HSH chocolate Soy milk, and Hair One Olive oil
Steamed with Motions CPR
Rinsed
Applied Nexxus Emergencee
Rinsed
I am now capped with Alter Ego Garlic Conditioner will rinse
will get under dryer for 10 minutes
then dry with blow dryer :D

LuvlyRain3

Did my protein thing this weekend (aphogee 2min reconstructor + smooth n shine silk leave in
Dcd with CON argan oil intensive treatment and air dry.

I needed this app!!!