OCT 2011 Updates

Lucia

Ok I went into detail explanations in my fotki. I did a braid out earlier in the month and it was my BEST BRAIDOUT EVER!!! :lol:
today I finished the 2-day straightening process. I CW and blowdried on damp hair last night, then flat ironed with my Maxiglide (the BIG 2 inch one) today. I'm now comfortable claiming midback length :woot: even though I was already grazing before. BTW my hairs growing back in layers AGAIN, so I'm leaving the blunt ends thing alone until I reach goal. There's more pics in my fotki.

Attachments

• IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 270
Beautiful hair both curly and straight. The thickness is to die for! Congrats and thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

thanks again ladies.
Janet'
you're new color looks really good, and you're hairs really retaining well.
hopefully I'm aiming for WL by Dec.

bebezazueta
You know that was a J-O-B flat ironing my hair.

Lucia, I definitely see growth. Congrats.

Janet', Your hair is beautiful! I LOVE the new color. And it looks so healthy. Awesome!

As for me, last week's henna and indigo has my hair looking so friggen healthy. I don't know why I was afraid to henna while stretching. I think I'll try regular henna treatments as part of my regi. Oh, and I'm 29 wks post on Tuesday.

That's some shrinkage you've got going on there. Congrats on the progress! You'll be WL in no time!

And I feel ya on the layers. I'm not cutting mine while growing out b/c I know they will always be.

Back