No Hardcore Protein for 2 weeks after relaxer

Denim And Leather

I haven't had a problem with a protein treatment so soon after relaxing.

On April 1st, I had a touch up on my hair, and the following week, after washing my hair, I let my hair air dry, and it dried out crispy on both sides :( , probably because of all the heat my hairdresser puts on my hair after my relaxer (deep conditioning under the hair dryer, blow dried my hair after that, then straightened it with one of those curling irons that heats in those stove thingys). This was right before I got my UBH book, read it, and realized that she was putting way too much heat on my hair. The next day (Sunday) after washing, I flat ironed it straight, and my hair started shedding combed it

The next day, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and bought the Aphogee protein treatement and the moisturizer and used it, and I've hardly shed since.

Junebug D

I think this happened to me. I did an Emergencee treatment the week after my relaxer, and there's a small section of curly/frizzy hair near the front. It smooths out after a roller set though; it's only evident while wet. Hopefully it will go back to normal with my next relaxer.

longhairlover

I just do a light treatment sebastians penetraitt, it's light like nexxus and my focus is on mid sections to the ends.
It's crazy that the heavy protein could snatch the perm right out,

good to know though thx :)