NIOXIN product users come on in here and help a sister out!

bludacious

This product has been recommended to me by several people including beauticians. I just bought these two products. I plan on using these products tonight when I wash my hair.
big_bio_cleans.gif
big_bio_scalp_therapy.gif
(Nioxin Bionutrients Protective Cleaner and Scalp Therapy)

I have a few question for the Nioxin users.

1. Why are/were you using these products?

2. What process and products did you use when you used these products?

3. What were your results?

4. Would you recommend them to others?

I use it because it is suppose to help with thinning hair. I conditioner wash everyday. I shampoo 1 every two weeks. I mix the conditioner with olive oil and heat it up and sit under the dryer on the day that I shampoo. I like it because it has a tingling feeling. A little goes a long way.
Sandra

benosayi said:
I use it because it is suppose to help with thinning hair. I conditioner wash everyday. I shampoo 1 every two weeks. I mix the conditioner with olive oil and heat it up and sit under the dryer on the day that I shampoo. I like it because it has a tingling feeling. A little goes a long way.
Sandra

Thanks! I like that idea!

Very funny, i JUST bought one of the products, something about Moisture Balance (its a spray), and i'm going back for the scalp treatment.

I only use the NIOXIN SMOOTHER Silk Elixir Hair Repair -- It is a Leave-In COnditioner. I really like it !-- But I was not fond of 2 of the ingredients so I will not be purchasing it anymore. I have not tried the products you show in your post---but I have heard many beauticians say that NIOXIN are great products for damaged or thinning hair. :)

My scalp was in severe need of rejuvenation and it provided that tingly feeling I like so much! I still use it from time to time to give my scalp a good cleaning/washing but not as much. I think its quality stuff!

I just used it per the directions on the bottle

Scalp problems decreased...no more itching and burning due to buildup under cornrows. Its great if you have sew ins or corn rows.

yes maam!

Just wondering but if it is tingling and scalp rejuvination you are looking for, arent there cheaper alternative? Tea tree oil and peppermint oil

I get mine from ebay. You can get large sizes for great prices.

My hair was thinning and it helped.

Instructions on the bottle. Sometimes I would use the scalp therapy as a conditioner wash after the gym.

My hair stopped shedding

Yes, especially if you have thinning hair

I used the NIOXIN SMOOTHER Silk Elixir Hair Repair last night with my braid out.My hair wasnt as soft as my ntm leave in cream but....my hair held up pretty well during the heat and humidity....so far!

My mom just purchased this product for her hair at the suggestion of a beautician. She really likes it, I hope that it will help her thinning. So, the scalp therapy can also be used as a deep conditioner?

I am a hard user of Nioxin. It was recomended by my LA Hair stylist and I love it! There are two types: Actives and Protectives. Actives is for normal hair and Protectives is for colored and/or permed hair. This product is amazing! I noticed a difference in my hair in just one shampoo and conditioner application. I even went back to get the leave-in conditioner and styling gel. The results were equally pleasing. My mother is a recovering breast cancer victim, and after she lost all of her hair she switched over to nioxin. Her hair continues to grow healthy and radiant! Hope this helps. It trully is a great product. I have no complaints! :)

Back