New Product I found (and bought) at ULTA!!!

Girl,

I used this stuff again tonight. I am a mess--I love it! I already bought the big bottle of conditioner. I'll have to get the other products in full-sizes as well. I believe these might become, dare I say it, STAPLES! (big deal in my PJ world)

make sure you get the right one, the smoothing line. i went to buy the full bottle of the scalp therapy but i couldnt remember the name. i told the lady i was looking for the new line from this brand and i described the bottle. she said oh, they dont have a new line. it's the same thing just in a different bottle and like a fool i bought it anyway /images/graemlins/mad.gif i used it tonight and it doesn't have the same effect, my hair wasnt as soft.

Thanks for the heads up Felicia! /images/graemlins/up.gif Some sales people will tell you anything to make a sale. /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I forgot to add, I bought the sample sizes of Redken Butter Treat and Heat Glide Spray, but I haven't used them yet. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm going to Ulta again after work to buy the Frizz Ease Curl Spray.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the Heat Glide. Makes my hair so shiny and smooth.

I am really REALLY enjoying these products. Every once in a while a PJ gets that big high she's been looking for--this is mine for now. /images/graemlins/up.gif

I used to work in the same Industrial Park where the Nioxin Company is...you know I've been out of work for quite some time (sahm). I think I may go over there and see if they're hiring. It's only about 15 min. from my house, so not too bad of a commute. /images/graemlins/driver.gif Maybe I should go in there with my hair looking a hot mess so they'll feel sorry for me and hire me on the spot as a guinea pig. /images/graemlins/wink.gif I tried the Follicle Booster several years ago on my edges and it really did it's thing. I can't believe I stopped using it. I guess the PJ in me had other products on the brain. I need to start back using it for my edges. I better start claiming my job at Nioxin...anybody else with me on that? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I am really REALLY enjoying these products. Every once in a while a PJ gets that big high she's been looking for--this is mine for now. /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/cry3.gif I wanna try it....

I have to have this...
4_15_1.gif

....this is definitely going to be the next hair product I buy... /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

You should try them Carlie (don't want to be too much of a product pusher) but they have a serious hair care line. I think another young lady posted before that the Nioxin line is for grown folks. I Assume she meant that it was for people who were really serious about hair growth/maintenance and are willing to shell a few extry bucks to achieve their personal goal. I guess I need to jump back on the Nioxin bandwagon again...I fell off before because of the usual PJism side effects.

I was at Trade Secrets yesterday, they have a sale where if you by the liter of Nioxin Actives or Protectives you can save $23.00. Just thought ya'll might want to know. You can go to web page - look under specials.

I bought the Nioxin Smoothing System today!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I can't wait to try it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I bought the sample pack of this and I wasn't really impressed. The shampoo stripped my hair and the conditioner didn't add much. That's how the 'Actives' line is too but the actives line gives a lot more tingle which I really like and my scalp felt a lot cleaner with that then the smoothing system. Hopefully it will work better for y'all.

I bought the introductory kit at Ulta and stripped my hair, I had to put in Kenra and Kera Care Conditioner in my hair. But it took too long to comb my conditioner in because the Nioxin. The next day I bagged it up and took it back. I belive it works, just not for me.

I apologize for my last post. I have 1 eye open laying on my bed typing.:drool: I was trying to say:

I bought Nioxin @ Ulta2. When I used it, both products from the Smooth line totally stripped my hair. It took 2 conditioners to bring life back b.c of what Nioxin did. I took Nioxin back the next day.

Goodnight ladies.:sleeping:

ITA w/ the last post. I figured Id try this since I had a gift certificate to JC Penney's so I got the trial size kit. It totally stripped my hair too and when I got out of the shower no product or leave in would help me to detangle my hair and it was hard as a rock. I had to get back in the shower and start all over....I ended up washing with CON and then deep conditioning for a few hours w/out heat with humectress, and finally it softened back up. that was a horrible experience!

MsKenisha you are so wrong for this girl :naughty: . I am already waiting on the Tropical Milk conditioner you raved about. Stop doing this too me. :)

Back