Nexxus and Nixxon on Sale at Ricky's Stores until 4/30/07

lizjoseph

I know this was posted already earlier this month, but just wanted to remind you ladies that Nexxus Shampoo and Conditoners are on sale at Ricky's Buy One Get One Free For $19.99 :eek: at all Ricky's stores in NYC (Not sure about the ones in other states) These are the big 1 litter/ 33.8 Ounces bottles with the pump!!:eek: :eek: The also have Nixxon Scalp Therapy on sale with the same discount!! :eek: . Sales ends on April 30th. The lady at the store said each month the usually have a sale on a different hair product brand. This month was all about Nexxus and Nixxon! I bought me 1 bottle of Phyto Organics Extreme Moisture Shampoo and got my Phyto Organics Humectin Conditioner for free. (I was more interested in trying out the Humectin Conditioner :grin: ). They also had the new Nexxus Biotin Shampoo and Mousse packs for the same price. :)

GET YOURS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! :) :)

PRICE CORRECTION!!!!:
Nexxus Phyto Organics Theramin Shampoo w/ Pump 1L/ 33.8 OZ: $19.99 Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Nexxus Phyto Organics Humectin Conditioner w/ Pump 1L/ 33.8 OZ: $19.99 Buy 1 Get 1 Free

(Yes, You Can Mix and Match!!! :grin: :grin: )

Nexxus Biotin Shampoo and Mousse Pack: $7.99 (I forgot the exact shampoo size, but it looked like a good 8-10 oz)

Nioxxin Combo Pack: Cleanser and Scalp Therapy 25.4 OZ of each: $24.99 for the set

Last edited:
All man, too bad I'm over here, do they have an online store? I'm almost out of my Nexxus Therappee and Humectress. :ohwell:

Let us know how you like the organics line.

Back