Newsanchor goes natural

That was such an inspiring story! Thank-you for posting this OP! I love seeing that beautiful little girl beaming so proud of and confident :)

It is kind of sad to me that women choosing to where their hair in it's natural state is considered news worthy. I mean there is something really backazzward about our culture if wearing your hair the way it grows out of your head is Odd and needs explanation.

I mean I get it I understand I went through a simular feeling of insecurity when I decided to go natural. but I think it's sad that it's considered "new".

But I applaud the Sista for telling people how she was told she had to wear weave to advance. crazy world

It is kind of sad to me that women choosing to where their hair in it's natural state is considered news worthy. I mean there is something really backazzward about our culture if wearing your hair the way it grows out of your head is Odd and needs explanation.

I mean I get it I understand I went through a simular feeling of insecurity when I decided to go natural. but I think it's sad that it's considered "new".

But I applaud the Sista for telling people how she was told she had to wear weave to advance. crazy world

:yep: @ ..there is something really backazzward about our culture if wearing your hair the way it grows out of your head is Odd and needs explanation.":yep:

I hate how they think this woman started the natural movement.:rolleyes: I think her hair is nice, but I wish they would get their facts strait.:ohwell: The anchor is saying like she gave folks permission to be natural.:rolleyes::rolleyes: Sorry, but it really makes me :whip:....

This happened about a year ago. Anyone know what the news anchors hair looks like now?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

This happened about a year ago. Anyone know what the news anchors hair looks like now?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
201201061024490.Richie273d.jpg

Back