Newbie, confused about bunning

need2accumulate

I workout and sweat in my head a lot. My hair is usually drenched after a workout. I get the concept of actual bunning thanks to CandyC (i think), but

1. I just relaxed yesterday, can I do a co wash today?
2. Do I bun my hair wet or dry?

this is why i am asking. i was thinking about incorporating co washes to my hair after my workouts, then from there i dont know if i do all the moisturizing and then bun wet or dry?

i also have prenatals and hair and nail vitamins.

any other suggestions appreciated!

yasjencon2 said:
I workout and sweat in my head a lot. My hair is usually drenched after a workout. I get the concept of actual bunning thanks to CandyC (i think), but

1. I just relaxed yesterday, can I do a co wash today?
2. Do I bun my hair wet or dry?

this is why i am asking. i was thinking about incorporating co washes to my hair after my workouts, then from there i dont know if i do all the moisturizing and then bun wet or dry?

i also have prenatals and hair and nail vitamins.

any other suggestions appreciated!
Hi!

I don't see why you can't co after getting a touchup. It would add great body to your hair. #2 Bun in anyway that is comfortable to you. It depends on how well you air dry and if it satisfies you.

I sweat in my head alot as well. Doing co washes would be great after working out. The constant washing has jump started growth for lots of ladies. The water and scalp massaging does wonders. Our hair just loves it! Also, the washes would provide a great way to rinse the sweat out of your hair.

HtH!

onepraying said:
Hi!

I don't see why you can't co after getting a touchup. It would add great body to your hair. #2 Bun in anyway that is comfortable to you. It depends on how well you air dry and if it satisfies you.

I sweat in my head alot as well. Doing co washes would be great after working out. The constant washing has jump started growth for lots of ladies. The water and scalp massaging does wonders. Our hair just loves it! Also, the washes would provide a great way to rinse the sweat out of your hair.

HtH!

What she said..........I actually like doing co-washes and bunning after working out b/c I don't have to worry about sweating my "style" out b/c I know that I will be bunning. And yes, you can bun wet or dry. For me, I just co-wash every 2 days and by the time I get ready to co-wash again, my hair is still damp from the time before. I don't take the bun down except to moisturize the ends and sometimes I don't take it down at all between co-washes. If you are going to bun dry, just make sure you keep the ends moisturized (I guess this would go for whether you bun wet or dry)

Back