Newbie/4a natural!

Niapb

Hello! I'm BRAND NEW to the forum. I've been lurking around for a few months and after reading all the great tips and info, I was hooked! The forum is what convinced me to buy my brand new Maxiglide, which I've already used twice :grin:.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Nia, I'm a 4a natural and I'm just about but not quite there shoulder length (SL? Still getting the hang of these acronyms.) My first goal is armpit length. (APL?) I've been natural my entire life, never had a relaxer. Right now I'm a natural who straightens, and I wear box braids in the summer. I have terrible problems with breakage and retaining length so I'm hoping the forum can help me with that! As my hair grows longer and I continue to find great tips on the forum, I'm hoping to be able to wear it in more natural styles. Currently I'm in the process of heat training. I don't have a regimen down pact yet but my staple is coconut oil and I deep condition every week. Hoping I get the hang of this soon so I can post better more interesting things in the future! Thanks for reading!

Back