Neutrogena Triple Moisture Leave-In Cream - When do you use it?

elleboogie78

I just bought NTM Leave-In cream since I've heard a lot about it. Does anyone use it on a daily basis on dry hair? If so, does it work to keep hair moisturized in between washes?

Love this stuff...I use it everyday on the length of my hair, (dry ends) to moisturize. I seal with a couple drops of jojoba oil.

when i do use it (i'm an "off and on'er" with this stuff)
i use it everyday on all of my hair.

i know for some people,
they only use leave-ins after they've washed
and that they make their hair hard if they use it everyday
but i use it as a regular moisturizer and it's fine for me

i might just stick with it instead of stopping use all the time.

ITA, it works wonders for myself and my daughter's hair. I use it and seal with Vatika, Coconut, or Hot Six Oil, whichever I have on hand. The last time I bought 2 bottles of it cause we run out so fast.

Wow I've use everything in the line but the leave-in cream.....I love the daily deep conditioner and the recovery mask ....I think I'll try the leave-in cream too....

I love it as a daily moisturizer. It the best daily moisturizer Ive used for my hair everything else weights it down or makes my hair stiff.

yeah definitely
i always try to find something "better"
but i really cant.

this stuff makes my hair really soft
i love it.

i think i'll just stick with it. ha.

As a daily moisturizer, its made my hair hard and sticky :nono:, but I am also notoriously heavyhanded. I'm going to try it with only a tiny bit from now on, and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks for starting this thread. I also just bought some of this and was wondering how the daily moisturizers were using it.

It smells really wonderful!:yep:

Three words - New Staple Moisturizer. :yep:

I now use it everyday and I don't think I'll even attempt to use anything else for a while. :spinning: It's one of the few that does exactly what it says.

Last edited:
I use it on the entire length of the hair, ends included. My ends don't react kindly to heavy moisturizers and the NTM is not too heavy, not too light. :yep:

Love this stuff. I am a major PJ and out of all the moiturizers I tried its the only moisturizer I use faithfully and bought over and over again. I use and love the whole line for that matter and the poo and cond gives the best slip ever. Now back to the leave in as a moisturizer,lol, anything else is way to heavy for my fine hair or makes it sticky feeling. Very moisturizing and I section my hair off and use it all over the length of my hair and add a couple of drops of castor oil in with it to thicken my hair strands.

My hair hates it if I put it on wet. But, it works wonders on dry hair for me. I keep at least 2 bottles on hand in my stash!!

It worked better as a daily moisturizer than a leave-in for my hair. I'm trying to use it up so I mixed it with the rest of my Jamaican Mango and Lime Leave In and SheaMoisture Leave In. It's working out pretty nicely.

On my new growth...for some reason this stuff holds it down when I wear my ponytail after 8 weeks post relaxer and beyond....

I put my hair in a ponytail, and I put some of this stuff on it put on my silk headscarf for a few minutes.... take it off...and I am good to go!!:drunk::drunk:

Kikk82

its my staple moisturizer, i use it daily over the length of my hair and then seal with the NTM serum, smells delicious and is really light:grin:

Im surprised so many pple use it EVERY DAY. I use it when my hair really needs a boost of moisture - this used to be no more than twice a week (thats how long the effects lasted), but now i use it even less b/c i co-wash twice a week and my hair has been retaining moisture lately.

I use it twice a day everyday to moisturize and I seal with castor oil. I even use it on wet hair to airdry. It's great. And I just bought the daily deep conditioner and that's pretty good too. I might have to try the recovery mask next.

Last edited:
Back