Need a good detangler.....Recommendations?

deltagyrl

Hi ladies,

I washed my hair last night and it became SOOOO tangled that it took me nearly an hour to comb it out. I currently use MNT detangler (although it sux) because I don't want to throw it away...Are there any recommendations for a REAL detangler????

My hair is now shedding (had a baby 3 months ago) and thinning around the edges. That coupled with the tangled up mess on my head last night almost brought me to tears!

Whew. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

I love Eqyss Survivor. It's expensive, but you don't need to use alot so it should last a long time.

Some ladies on this board rave about Qhemet Biologics Olive Oil detangler. I use the Keracare hydrating shampoo and humecto and it usually leaves my hair pretty detangled after I'm finished with it.

Yeah MNT detangler is crap to my hair too, I tried that mess and it was like spraying water on my hair. Roux porosity control cond. has great slip and helped me detangle my hair b4.

I detangle using keracare hydrating detangling poo in the shower under running water -some LHCF ladies recommend this method. It works wonders for me ;) especially cuz my hair is very thick and curly.

Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in
Kid's Organics Shea Butter Lotion
Bain de Terre Herbal Sea Mist Leave-in Shine Detangler

Back