Naturals: Have YOU Experienced Scab Hair??

Thank you ladies for the info, it explains this small patch located in the front of my head:cry2:. Since my BC I've noticed it around the 2nd day and nothing would work! Now I just have to let it grow out I guess.:yawn:

*BUMP*

I believe in this scab hair thing because parts of my hair like the back half has an area like 1/4 inch where the hair is very very coarse, dry, and hates to be combed, even a flat iron gives me rough hair. The funny thing is that the hair right at the scalp is noticeably softer and more manageable.

I never experienced it personally...or if I did, I didn't realize that that was what it was...but I do know of people who have had it, so I do believe the theory...

after transitioning for 14 mos.. I didnt know if I had scab hair or not.. I knew of the term, but I had no idea how to even begin to care for my natural hair so it was dry.. I dunno if it was the scab hair.. or me not knowing what to do :perplexed .. however NOW.. my hair feels silky all over :yep:

I keep hearing people talk about it but i don't think i ever experienced this. I think in just learning how to take care of my hair it got easier to comb and take care of.

Back