Natural Product RAVE!!! Aubrey Organics GBP

poookie

I deep conditioned on dry hair with Aubrey Organics GBP Balancing Conditioner on Saturday. followed the directions on the bottle, and let it sit for 15 minutes

I then rinsed, and re-conditioned with Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. i let that conditioner stay on for about 5 minutes.

i used no other products on my hair, but i did use a half dime size amount of Honeysuckle Rose conditioner as a leave-in on my sopping wet hair.

I let my hair air dry halfway, then i did a flexi rod set.

my hair has NEVER felt so soft or moisturized!!!
and i did not expect that a natural product would give me as much slip as these 2 did. usually only products with silicone are able to help me detangle in the wash. rinsing these products out allowed my shower come to slide right through all this new growth with no problem.

my new growth is soft as butter, & my relaxed hair is suuuuuper soft!!!

and the best part is that the smell of the GBP conditioner lingered on almost 2 days later, even after rinsing my hair for 5 full minutes & applying other conditioner on top! this must mean that the product truly penetrated my strands. today, my hair still smells wonderful.

NO other conditioner has made my hair feel this soft. Not Joico, not Kenra, not Redken... NOTHING!!!

If my results with Aubrey Organics Conditioners continue to be as good, then i will DEFINITELY be selling my remaining stash of salon products, and stay down the natural route!!!

just wanted to share :grin:

I lurves my AO conditioners. They do exactly what they say on the bottle and they work amazingly together. I use the GPB and the White Camellia.

My favorite part is that even if I do a quick condition for 1 or 2 mins, my hair is still fully moisturized afterward because they are so high quality. They have really made my hair healthier and it's only been a few weeks.

Back