Natural Hair cuts

lalabanks

Is there anyone out there that has a pic of their natural hair and hair straighetened. My hair when washed and hair dryed, does not lay right. My cousin told me, it is the way the hair is cut. Currently mine is all one length. It looks like a triangle sometimes. Can anyone share or lead to me to their pics. I would like to see what it looks like both straight and curly.

good2uuuu

I just got mine cut last weekend. When I flat iron again, I'll post a pic. I was at BSL, but it was all one length and my ends needed some attention, so I got long layers cut in. It's much more manangeable now. After working to grow it to one length, I realize it lays better in long layers.

lalabanks

I really like how your hair lays. Thanks. When i get to a length I want , then i'll get it cut :)

I can't wait to see your other flatironed pics.

Robin41

good2uuuu said:
I just got mine cut last weekend. When I flat iron again, I'll post a pic. I was at BSL, but it was all one length and my ends needed some attention, so I got long layers cut in. It's much more manangeable now. After working to grow it to one length, I realize it lays better in long layers.

good2uuuu, you have beautiful hair and I love your cut!

Ntrlmystik

I have photos in my album under straight hair...What I do is get my hair cut while its straight and its falls right in either state; natural or flat-ironed.

good2uuuu

sunnygirl said:
Check out my pics as well.

Good2uuuu, I am loving your hair. What products do you use.

Thank you! I keep it simple these days. I use MTG on my scalp 3x per week and WGO after I wash on the scalp. I wash with either Mane and tail poo and condish or Pantene Restoratives breakage defense poo and condish. After rinsing I squeeze out the water and add sone Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 cream and the seal with an olive oil mix. If I wear my hair back, I use IC gel with the sparklelites.

good2uuuu

Sunnygirl, your hair is gorgeous! I miss my old color when I look at your pictures(Textures&Tones cherrywood)! I'll have to try your bantu knot set on dry hair when I flat iron again. What did you use to set it?

BeatriceFly

i think i have the same issue b/c my hair just looks flat in its natural state
i havent seen it pressed in a while but the way my hair is "cut" seems better straight then natural
it doesnt have the roundness/fullness/in its natural state