Natural Chemical Free Hair Care Growth!!!!

I am going to start adding MSM to my conditioners, I'll let you know how it works out for me...I know it helps with the texture and MSM is a form of sulfur so it will also support growth.

where can u purchase msm?

Whole Foods, vitamin stores. and online.

I use the crystal and liquid form of msm.

I have not used it long enough to see results. I suck at taking nutrients.

I guess some users have put the edible versions in their poos and conditioners.

Won't hurt to try

I read somewhere, probably here that one user would take like a tblspoon of crystal or powder MSM and mix it with 1 cup of warm water and then put it in thier conditioner or lotions or something.

Bumping...

I know this is an old thread, but I came across these products today and it sounded interesting. I'm on the search for a new shampoo and conditioner. If anyone has tried these products, please post. Thank you:)

This is one of the first products I bought when I started my HH journey. The poo was stripping and tangled my hair and the con had no slip and did very little to ease the tangles. I gave up after a couple of uses and started to take my MSM internally.

This is one of the first products I bought when I started my HH journey. The poo was stripping and tangled my hair and the con had no slip and did very little to ease the tangles. I gave up after a couple of uses and started to take my MSM internally.

Thanks for the response. Guess I'll have to research something else that I can easily find in a store in case it doesn't work out.

Back